Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey Island Vs Hitchin Town

Really want to see a big crowd for this game on Saturday and nothing more than a win required. With the Mighty Yellow Army getting behind the Gulls, I am predicting an exciting 3-2 win to see us through to the next round.

They are in their best form for 81 years, having won their first 6 matches. Regardless of them being a step below us in the ladder, this therefore is going to be very tough game indeed. We're going to need to be on top form, let's hope that the potential of a good cup run combined with our good start to the season can help us overcome Hitchin.

I'm gonna go for a 2-1 win for the goals, with Jason Hallett making an instant impact with a goal, along with Leon Gordon.

Come on You Yellows!!

This is probably the toughest game we'll play this season in terms of pressure to do well. Reading the Hitchin forum, they're confident they can at least take us back to their place. We must go into this game with the intention of getting several goals.

Having said that, this is the magic of the FA Cup and anything could happen as we well know.

This will be a tough game. Hitchin are a decent side and could probably hold their own at Ryman Premier level.

I reckon a narrow 2-1 victory with Jason Hallett scoring the winner.