Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Local Rivalry

We all have local rivalry whether it be the Premiership or Combined Counties League, what are your Premiership or other and C.C.L local rivals. I'll start it off with Knaphill's. Any additional comments welcome!

C.C.L

1.Sheerwater

2.Chobham

3.Westfield (according to WFC'S website we are the 'local bigheads') Not sure why that has come about however The Knappers maybe have now just taken over Westfield's old title!

Your Team

Nottingham Forest

1.Derby

2.Leicester City

3.Sheffield Utd

CCL

1= - Cove

1= - Farnborough

3 = Ash Utd

No real others as we are too BTK's for the rest :)

My Team

Only 1 is Tottenham. I really really really cannot stand them.

CCL

1= - Cove

1= - Farnborough

3 = Ash Utd

No real others as we are too BTK's for the rest :)

My Team

Only 1 is Tottenham. I really really really cannot stand them.

Cove's other rivalries are ...Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton and maybe even Chelsea.

Camberley and Krooner are the biggest BTK's.....EVER!!

We all have local rivalry whether it be the Premiership or Combined Counties League, what are your Premiership or other and C.C.L local rivals. I'll start it off with Knaphill's. Any additional comments welcome!

C.C.L

1.Sheerwater

2.Chobham

3.Westfield (according to WFC'S website we are the 'local bigheads') Not sure why that has come about however The Knappers maybe have now just taken over Westfield's old title!

Your Team

Nottingham Forest

1.Derby

2.Leicester City

3.Sheffield Utd

Trentender,

I've just seen the quote on the Westfield website that you refer to. Very disappointing from a club with a long history in the CCL, a club that is respected for its attitude, facilities and players. Do you think that it is because in the last two seasons Knaphill have been above Westfield in the League? (07/08 finished 5th & 13th, 08/09 currently 5th & 13th)

Or that five years ago (2005/06) Knaphill were a Surrey Intermediate side and Westfield were CCL Premier, 4 levels difference?

I am all for local rivalry, but name calling; is that cricket!

C.C.L

1.Guildford

2.M.V.S.C.R (last season).

3.Banstead

4. Merstham

Your Team

Chelsea F.C.

1.EVERYBODY !

Local rivalries obviously the 3 Woking sides. I have a particular dislike however of warlingham players.

Club wise as a hammer it is cfc tottenham and the gypos south of the river

btw the bighead comment on the website is I'm

sure a response to something that was posted on knaphills over the weekend.

B.J.R. Interesting no Bookham in your rivalry list.A Love in at Meadowbank me thinks.

:350: Erm.........I hope not :451: :sex: :29:

We are just good friends !!

:bath:

I guess for Guildford City it would be:

Godalming Town and Ash United.

To a lesser extent Bedfont and Dorking. Might as well throw Reading Town in there too, but that's just for a bit of banter!

And then obviously Woking and Aldershot but I'm not sure that'll ever concern us (or them) too much!

I can't speak for those who followed the 'old' club - there may be some deep rooted rivalries there!

As for Southampton there's the obvious dislike of Portsmouth (and quite rightly so, have you ever been there?! It's worse than Ash!).

Other than that Bournemouth seem to hate us with a passion, and it's always fun when Reading are around.