Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 6/10

Ash Utd 0 v 6 Badshot Lea

An excellent disciplined display from The Baggies in this local derby,as they play their first league game since 31/8. This sets them up nicely for the trips to North Greenford (Saturday) and Sandhurst Town (Tuesday) as they look to climb the table.

It seems we have two threads for results for the 6th. How do we consolidate them, someone ?

Where is our leader when you need him ?

I missed the game but I'm very glad of the three points

HI ELFKING/MOLESKIN, I WAS DISAPPIONTED WATCHING A POOR GAME ON SATURDAY BETWEEN YOUR BELOVED MOLES AND ARUNDEL IN THE VASE WHICH YOU LOST IN INJURY TIME. THE BLUSTERY CONDITIONS AND BONE HARD PITCH DIDN'T HELP THE PLAYERS I MUST ADMIT. STILL A NOISY CROWD YOU LOT AREN'T YOU

A LITTLE UNLUCKY I THINK ELFKING/MOLESKIN, BUT IT COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY ALTHOUGH THE WINNING GOAL WAS BY WAY OF AN AWFUL DECISION BY AN AWFUL REFEREE (ONTO YOU JOHNNO!). YOUR MIDFIELD PLAYER WAS THROUGH ON GOAL SCYTHED DOWN BY THE ARUNDELS LAST DEFENDER, NO FREE KICK, PLAYER GOT AWAY WITH MURDER. THE BALL THEN PUMPED UP THE MOLESEY END THEN AN INNOCUOUS CHALLENGE BY MOLESEY DEFENDER, NOTHING LIKE THE ARUNDEL CHALLENGE, RESULTED BY THE REF (ANOTHER BAD DECISION) BLOWING FOR FREE KICK IN WHICH DUE TO BAD MARKING AT THE FAR POST ARUNDEL GOT THEIR WINNER. ALONG WITH YOUR KEEPER COMPLETELY MISJUDGING A CORNER FOR A TAP IN YOU CANNOT LEGISLATE FOR THE GOALS, SO DON'T BLAME YOUR MANAGER, PLAYERS MISTAKES, IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

THE GAME HAD A DRAW WRITTEN ALL OVER IT UNTIL THAT LAST MINUTE INCIDENT, VERY UNLUCKY, NO WONDER YOUR MANAGEMENT HAD A STRONG WORD WITH THE REFEREE AFTERWARDS. GOOD TO SEE MOLES BACK ON WINNING WAYS. SEE YOU MISSED THE GAME, WELL THERE YOU GO, THAT SAYS IT ALL ! LOOKS LIKE YOUR PLAYERS PLAYED WELL LAST NIGHT ACCORDING TO YOUR FORUM, SO HOPE YOUR SEASON KICKS OFF FROM NOW, REMEMBER I SAID AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON WATCHING YOU BEAT LEATHERHEAD IN THE DAVE WILSON CUP THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A BAD TEAM. - KEEP THE FAITH SUPPORTER

You really must get the 'Shift' keys fixed on yer keyboard Nice Guy !!

:arcadefreak: