Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games that are OFF thread

Wattsy

F A Vase - Badshot Lea v Faversham Town - Called off by match referee. A lot fo surface water. Game now being played this coming Tuesday evening. Replace the league game v Bookham.

COME ON YOU BAGGY BOYS.

BEEN AWAY ON HOLIDAY AND COME BACK TO THIS S*IT !

HI 'INTHEKNOW' I'VE BEEN ON MOLESEYS WEBSITE AND SEE THAT THERE WAS SOME FRACAS AT THE MOLES LAST WEEK WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT ? ALSO FORTUNATE TO GET A DRAW WITH YOUR KEEPER THEN SUB KEEPER PULLING OFF SOME GREAT SAVES TO KEEP THE BAGGY BOYS IN THE GAME

BORED, NOT SURE WHERE TO GO TO WATCH A GAME, HAVING LOOKED AROUND THE POLICE GAME AGAINST RAMSGATE APPEARS TO STILL BE ON AS IS GODALMING. TC IS SANDHURST STILL ON ?

that last heavy downpour should put stop to any games in the Mole Valley area and a few more as well :rain:

teflon spot on that last down poor was the final straw and it just wiped out Cobham v South Park

been a long time since a first team game as fallen to the rain

So much for Jurg's mould's today :smilewinkgrin:

Chobham v Warlingham is ON.

The referee has just inspected the pitch (11.00am) and he says that it IS playable and the game will be ON today unless there is significantly more rain.

Kick off 14:00

Hmm might pop down (only 5 minutes away) and check out Warlingham who we've got next week

watsy i am around the corner from chobham since that post it has not stopped raining in this corner of surrey might be worth a phone call

I'm in Woodham and yeah, it's just nonstop heavy rain and gail winds

As of 20 minutes ago, the Camberley - Dorking game was still - ON.

Info from DFC Committee.

I'm not holding my breath, though ! :coffee (2):

I'll carry on breathing.

14:15 hrs: Just heard from Camberley's ground.

The game is - ON .

Games confirmed ON (by mitoo) as at 14:30

FA VASE

Chertsey v Croydon

Moneyfields v Epsom & Ewell

North Greenford United v Daventry Town

Surrey Intermediate Cup

Cheam Village Warriors v Farleigh Rovers Res

Sheerwater Reserves v Croydon Greenside

Worcester Park Res v UNIS OB

CCL PREM

Camberley v Dorking

Hanworth v RPV

Sandhurst Town v Ash Utd

CCL Div 1

Chobham v Warlingham

Cobham v South Park

Eversley v Straines Lammas

Farleigh Rovers v Frimley Green

Hartley Wintney v CB Hounslow

Westfield v Sheerwater

CCL Res

CB Hounslow Res v Eversley Res

The groundsmen at Camberley and Chertsey must be pulling their hair out,and hoping that the predicted 3pm downpour doesn't arrive.Because one way of ruining your playing surface is too try and beat the elements.Maybe it's because they playing sides who are out of form at the moment,and sense victory,will it backfire,funny things happen in footie.

I'm led to believe the Camberley pitch was already being used for a match around lunch-time.

The Vase games are big so I'm guessing extra effort goes into it?

Can't believe Hanworth is on and so many of those games still going ahead are on some shocking pitches

Games confirmed ON (by mitoo) as at 14:30

FA VASE

Chertsey v Croydon

Moneyfields v Epsom & Ewell

North Greenford United v Daventry Town

Surrey Intermediate Cup

Cheam Village Warriors v Farleigh Rovers Res

Sheerwater Reserves v Croydon Greenside

Worcester Park Res v UNIS OB

CCL PREM

Camberley v Dorking

Hanworth v RPV

Sandhurst Town v Ash Utd

CCL Div 1

Chobham v Warlingham

Cobham v South Park

Eversley v Straines Lammas

Farleigh Rovers v Frimley Green

Hartley Wintney v CB Hounslow

Westfield v Sheerwater

CCL Res

CB Hounslow Res v Eversley Res

COBHAM V SOUTH PARK is off all parties have been advised

Depends on the pitch BJR, I passed Dorking Wanderers at 2pm and there was a game happening there. I fully intended to go to Camberley but was nervous it would fall at the last minute. Now at Kingsmeadow for Ks v Tonbridge Angels and the pitch looks excellent.

I'm........................ OFF

........for a pint !

..................................... :champis2:

Depends on the pitch BJR, I passed Dorking Wanderers at 2pm and there was a game happening there. I fully intended to go to Camberley but was nervous it would fall at the last minute. Now at Kingsmeadow for Ks v Tonbridge Angels and the pitch looks excellent.

AS USUAL GREAT FOOTAGE TRS BET DOWSON K'S MANAGER WAS GOING MENTAL EVEN IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND HIM AT THE BEST OF TIMES !

AS USUAL GREAT FOOTAGE TRS BET DOWSON K'S MANAGER WAS GOING MENTAL EVEN IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND HIM AT THE BEST OF TIMES !

I was talking to some of the Dorking 'Nomads' players in my local club yesterday evening. Their game was called off, so I don't know who was playing down at their ground !

Thanks NG. Couldn't hear Dowson over the mad Ks fan who sits in the stand and spends the entire 90 moaning!

I was talking to some of the Dorking 'Nomads' players in my local club yesterday evening. Their game was called off, so I don't know who was playing down at their ground !

I guess it may have been people using the adjacent training pitch? Car park seemed quite full, which was why i'd assumed it was a first team game going on.

With all this wind and no rain to speak of, hopefully the Molesey game will be on tomorrow evening.

With all this wind and no rain to speak of, hopefully the Molesey game will be on tomorrow evening.

Chertsey even!

Well, I thought it was worth the trip to Meadowbank last night, even if some of the Chertski supporters left before then end of the match !