Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Answer for Krooner

Smudge

Having not been posting on this site very long and read with interest a topic about about oldish linos,where Krooner was asked for his views, by it seems a Camberley supporter.I made my own enquiries.The standard in this League will never improve in the foreseeable future for the following reasons,Linesmen are marked by the Referee and if they give under 65 mark they have to write a report to the League,but as most Refs love Rocket Ron to bits are they gonna do this,I think not.So then it is left to Clubs to complain,who in my opinion do on the day to themselves,but not in writing to the League.Just look at the banned players for todays date,only 2 from Prem.Div. out of 22 players banned.You may put forward the argument that players in Div1 are not as street cred or disciplined as Premier players,but why should they have to put up with inferior officials,yet pay same money.Mr Crick the other night was the best I've seen in 17 games,but was let down by one of his officials who gave 2 wrong decisions that both cost Croydon goals,not my opinion but that of 2 Combined Counties Refs who do Prem games who were at the match watching.Yes the players were wrong for protesting so vehemently,and got rightly booked.But having seen 17 games in this League this season,the standard of lino's is very poor,and needs improving,my solution is clubs complain more its down to you.Players except a Ref. is always going to back his linesman so shut it,and take it,for now till things maybe get better.I previously posted under Smudge but forgot me password,But finally this site needs new blood from all clubs.

Smudgey that is a schoolboy error forgetting your password. Hopefully we will get to meet. There are many things wrong with football in the CCL Prem and Div 1. I watched guys on a bench today giving the ref abuse when some of their own players couldn't even control a ball. I would happily discuss all things football with anyone esp over a beer. C4E whoever he is chose not to speak with me. Perhaps one day Smudgey we will have a beer and put all things right.

Kroons yes would love to have chat with you,but with Camberley getting promotion this year it better be before May,Iknew your side meant business this year when you got Rob Sheridan on loan,you got Croydon .F.C. soon i'll see you there.You keep your cards close to your chest though

like a Politician,you never answer direct questions.

Smudgey will always answer questions directly if asked directly and not across a forum. I see Municipal are at Frimley Green next week. Not far from me perhaps I will see you there ?

HH if Mr Gray were happy with them then blimey that is a first.

I think he is the roly poly one. Not one of the best refs, but he gets away with it because you can talk to him and he is a nice guy and he always explains his decisons if you ask.

I've seen him officiating at Meadowbank.

The biggest cheer in the game came when he was back-tracking across the pitch and went @rse over T1T with a beautifully executed back-summersault !

:cheesy (2):