Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 24 nov

Croydon Municipal had a golden minute in this Lemons Cup Tie,a sublime finish by Wes Hines from just inside box,put Municipal 1 up.But straight from the kick off they regained the ball and good interplay between Terry Fennessy and Kevin Dalrymple ended in Dalrymple firing the ball home from 18 yds.Hartley were shell shocked as they had just shaded the first half.In the 2nd half Hartley had plenty of chances to score,but could not apply the finishing touch in front of goal and it was not until the 87 minute that their sub scored.The Ref then inexplicably played 1 more minute and then blew for time,with Municipal overjoyed at winning through to the next round.I would like to thank Louie and the Hartley supporters for the warm welcome extended to me,and congratulate them on an excellent playing surface.I personally hope they get promoted this season,because they deserve it for the style of football they play and the facilities.

Chertsey 2 v 0 Wembley. Probably the most comfortable 2-0 victory you will ever see and I am sure Chertsey spent most of the game in 3rd gear.

Big FF turn out too. Good to see Nuts and Teffs.

I think NGU were 2 down to Egham so great result for them.

Chertsey 2 v 0 Wembley. Probably the most comfortable 2-0 victory you will ever see and I am sure Chertsey spent most of the game in 3rd gear.

Bloody ran out of burgers with you & Nut there !!!!! :sign_trolls: :438:

It was like this last night :faga1: can you work out which one is Kroons ??

Hartley 1 - 2 CM

Totally dominant from start to finish but for the 45th minute . They had 3 shots all game and scored 2 of them. Two bad errors cost us for the goals. was just one of those nights where nothing went in. HH cant see how you can say better team won on the night................. must have looked different from the sidelines.

Fairplay to CM, decent bunch of players.

Also ref never played the full 90. I asked him how long to go and he said 10, we scored a few minutes later and then i asked and he said last minute. He asked the managers before the game if we wanted to play 40 mins each way.

GUTTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i can say!

Shame you could'nt make it down to Farnborough last night Mr Krooner - good game considering the weather and a somewhat erratic Ref - I'm sure your Cambo friends will give you all the gossip ;)

:cheeburga:

Bloody ran out of burgers with you & Nut there !!!!! :sign_trolls: :438:

It was like this last night :faga1: can you work out which one is Kroons ??

This one ?

:cheeburga:

Mole Vally scr 4 Feltham 1

Finally a Win! Gutsy performance from Feltham but in all honesty we shouldve won by a few more.

Agree with you there. Feltham's replacement keeper made a few good stops. Wasn't that impressed with Feltham. Have to say as well that despite a lot of good build up play you were missing somebody to provide the final ball in to the danger areas.

Brunty, thought they played better football and looked to pass rather than just knock it up front for Razor to chase. We looked better when Jermaine came on.

Anders had his worst game ever and Craig is wasted playing left back. I know you will say he was a wing back, but he only ventured over the halfway line a couple of times. Bledian had a poor game after his mom performance against Farnham. Scotty and PTP didn't want to put there foot on the ball, so every time our defence got hold of it they ended up punting past them. Anders was so deep it looked like we were playing 6-2-2. Even Nath on the right wasn't coming forward as much as he usually does.

I know it improved second half and if we had taken our chances we would have won by 3 or 4 however we should be able to knock the ball around and look half decent, especially as I thought we had put out a strong side.

I can be harsh sometimes but it's only because i've seen us play really well this year.