Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results sat 5-12-2009

Just back from Cobham V Croydon Municipal ending 7-4 to Cobham.

Firstly best wishes to the Croydon keeper who got knocked out with a accidental clash of heads with the Cobham striker and was sparko for 10 mins and very groggy when he did come round holding the game up for 45-50 mins in the 2nd half while, the ambulance finally got there once they opened the barrier at the entrance to the ground

Entertaining game with both sides forgetting how to defend and Jurg you gotta go the right way on to save a penalty !!!! as Croydon score 2 pens !!!! Credit to both side who tried to knock the ball around but that was Croydons undoing as too often the gave the ball away in their own half.

To sum up, own goals, freekicks going straight in, penalties, shocking defending, good attacking football and some good goals from both sides, well worth the entrance fee top anyone who paid it, I used the league pass :dance (2):

Great shout by the home fans who after seeing Croydons out field sub keeper replaced by an other out field player after conceeding a goal although at no fault by him, see the Croydon no 9 score from outside the box with Jurg diving in vain gave the shout of "change the keeper" :97:

Banter at football just can't be beat :evil:

Premier Challenge Cup

Bedfont 3-2 Ash United

Premier Division

Banstead Athletic 0-2 Guildford City

Croydon F.C. 1-1 Colliers Wood Utd

Dorking P-P Cove

Horley Town 1-1 Hanworth Villa

Molesey 2-0 Egham Town

North Greenford Utd 0-2 Camberley Town

Raynes Park Vale P-P Sandhurst Town

Wembley P-P Bookham

Division 1

Chobham P-P Coulsdon United

Cobham 7-4 Croydon Municipal

Eversley 1-2 Bedfont Sports

Farleigh Rovers 2-1 South Park

Farnham Town 8-1 Feltham

Hartley Wintney 0-3 Staines Lammas

Warlingham P-P CB Hounslow Utd

Westfield P-P Crescent Rovers

Worcester Park 1-0 Knaphill

chertsey 3-2 sleaford (AET)

what a great cup tie, chertsey dominate first 20minutes and take a deserved lead (tyson), sleaford deservidly equalise soon after then chertsey are outplayed until last 20 minutes and sleaford take a lead in the game just after half time and then with 10minutes to go chertsey score (g bamford) to take it into extra time where sleaford numer 2 sent off for second booking, extra man tells in extra time as chertsey dominate whole 30mins and grab a deserved winner on 120 minutes in a scramble through (goddard)....................... cue pitch invasion!!!!!

The Lammas are making their usual bid at x-mas for the title...good luck Wolfey...And Camberley will win the CCL Prem....Catch them if u can....who remembers that saying from last year then......

And Camberley will win the CCL Prem....Catch them if u can....who remembers that saying from last year then......

I remember it. The difference is, we're not as smug or stuck up our own arses as some teams so we don't go on about being top of the table and daring everyone to catch us. We're aware that we're not going to win every game and NGU, Cherstey and maybe even Badshot Lea could still have a say on who's gonna win the division this season.

Long way to go yet Weebs. And wolfey is a LEGEND !!

Congrats to both Chertsey and Eposm and Ewell and bad luck to Badshot Lea who dominated proceedings and should have gone through.

Division 1

Farnham Town 8-1 Feltham

Terrible performance on an even terrible heavy soaking pitch and many players need to look at their commitments and attitude towards playing for the club. Things need to change ASAP!! :angry:

Long way to go yet Weebs. And wolfey is a LEGEND !!

Congrats to both Chertsey and Eposm and Ewell and bad luck to Badshot Lea who dominated proceedings and should have gone through.

Krooner how can you say what you of said about Badshot Lea,if you were minding the nipper,in your bungalow,had respect before you posted that but no longer.Sarcasm at it utmost,BADSHOT LEA WILL WIN THIS LEAGUE,MARK MY WORDS.

Just back from Cobham V Croydon Municipal ending 7-4 to Cobham.

Firstly best wishes to the Croydon keeper who got knocked out with a accidental clash of heads with the Cobham striker and was sparko for 10 mins and very groggy when he did come round holding the game up for 45-50 mins in the 2nd half while, the ambulance finally got there once they opened the barrier at the entrance to the ground

Entertaining game with both sides forgetting how to defend and Jurg you gotta go the right way on to save a penalty !!!! as Croydon score 2 pens !!!! Credit to both side who tried to knock the ball around but that was Croydons undoing as too often the gave the ball away in their own half.

To sum up, own goals, freekicks going straight in, penalties, shocking defending, good attacking football and some good goals from both sides, well worth the entrance fee top anyone who paid it, I used the league pass dance (2).gif

Great shout by the home fans who after seeing Croydons out field sub keeper replaced by an other out field player after conceeding a goal although at no fault by him, see the Croydon no 9 score from outside the box with Jurg diving in vain gave the shout of "change the keeper" 97.gif

Banter at football just can't be beat evil.gif

11 GOAL THRILLER THEN TEFLON,SHAME THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER

A INT GOT A CLUE ABOUT fOOTBALL,BUT THERE AGAIN HE'S PUTTING HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS,MORETHAN MOST IN THIS LEAGUE,SHAME YOU DID NOT PAY,GOOD VALUE IN DIV 1 EH

And Camberley will win the CCL Prem....Catch them if u can....who remembers that saying from last year then......

I remember it. The difference is, we're not as smug or stuck up our own arses as some teams so we don't go on about being top of the table and daring everyone to catch us. We're aware that we're not going to win every game and NGU, Cherstey and maybe even Badshot Lea could still have a say on who's gonna win the division this season.

vptc Camberley are pants ,badshot lea are different class,if I wanted to go to sleep,I would watch Camberley,rather than take Prozac.

Sadly for me I was at Croydon v Colliers Wood,missed the 11 goal thriller at Cobham that was witnessed by Jurgs,Teflon. The game ended 1-1,After a great first half strike by Tim Murdoch from 25 yds put Croydon 1-0 up at half time,In the 2nd Half Colliers Wood were different gravy,A fluent passing game put Croydon on the rack,and just rewards came from a corner for Colliers to tie the game up 1-1.I being a person who will do most things for anyone,was kitman for the day for Croydon,checking the kit ,water bottles etc.But if you go on Facebbok,you will see that me PETER EATONS best mate is IMNO MUG,and after moving 15 tables for an evening function to take place,with a lot of piss taking from the Croydon HEIRACHY,WHO THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY,I hereby resign.Maybe this could be my last post,but before I go MR.ROWBOTHAM AND HIS 2 ASSISTANTS WERE THE BEST I HAVE SEEN THIS SEASON BY A MILE.