Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Some great pictures of an ecstatic Amanda having just signed on the dotted line of a lucrative $4million book deal with high profile publishers Harper Collins:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102638/Ecstatic-Amanda-Knox-celebrates-lucrative-book-deal-new-man-James-Terrano.html

• 2 weeks later...

Further confirmation that Amanda has signed on the dotted line with high profile publishers Harper Collins, a spokesman for the company said in a statement "Knox will give a full and unflinching account of the events that led to her arrest in Perugia and her struggles with the complexities of the Italian judicial system. Aided by journals she kept during her imprisonment Knox will talk about her harrowing experience at the hands of the Italian police and later prison guards and inmates, she will reveal never before-told details surrounding her case and describe how she used her inner strength and strong family ties to cope with the most challenging time of her young life".

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/16/amanda-knox-has-deal-with-harpercollins-for-memoir/

Here's an interesting article folks begging the question whether Amanda and Raffaele Sollecito's interrogation at the hands of the incompetent Italian Police in November 2007 was illegal, the frightened pair were provoked by more than a dozen brutal officers and coerced into giving false confessions, those confessions were then used to find them guilty of a murder they didn't commit in a corrupt and prejudiced kangaroo Court:

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981150524

................. and my 'spies' tell me she still WON'T be allowed into this country !

Big JR - Even if that was the case Amanda is probably not particularly interested in visiting Britain in the future, she would no doubt be apprehensive incase there were reprisals from people who may still believe she had something to do with Meredith Kercher's murder

Big JR - Even if that was the case Amanda is probably not particularly interested in visiting Britain in the future, she would no doubt be apprehensive incase there were reprisals from people who may still believe she had something to do with Meredith Kercher's murder

Surely no-one thinks that, after all the great work you did putting people straight? And when are you getting that invite to Seattle?

You're in for a treat now folks, you may recollect the Amanda Knox Rap Tribute Part 1 I posted on this thread a while back, well here's Part 2, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvWYUEmcjfg&feature=youtube_gdata

Sjj2112 - Being caged for four years like an animal in a God-foresaken Country is a long time for a crime you didn't commit, I wouldn't stop shouting from the roof tops about Amanda's plight now just because she happens to be free

When does that invite to go, all expenses paid, to seattle kick in for you Cliff?

Sjj2112 - Being caged for four years like an animal in a God-foresaken Country is a long time for a crime you didn't commit, I wouldn't stop shouting from the roof tops about Amanda's plight now just because she happens to be free

You really are a world class Twat!

I see that Rafaelle Sollecito has signed his £1 million book deal with Simon and Schuster's Gallery Books, congratulations to him and hopefully he can get on with his life despite being cruelly robbed of four years of it

I'd happily do four years in this country for a million.

According to one of my, soon to retire, prison-officer mates who is on a lifer-wing, the conditions are far worse at Butlins Bognor than they are in his nick.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Amanda's parents Curt and Edda were represented by their trusted Attorney in Italy today on the first day of their laughable Slander trial, unsurprisingly key witnesses including five Police Officers failed to show up in Court due to, wait for it, being busy dealing with other police matters, causing the Judge to delay the trial until January next year, that says it all really:

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=145142835&fPath=%2Fnews%2Flocal&fDomain=10212

• 2 weeks later...

Further to the last post, I wonder why Amanda's parents, Curt and Edda, ever seperated as they still seem very close particularly after everything they have been through together over the last four and a half years:

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=145142835&fPath=%2Fnews%2Flocal&fDomain=10212

I see that there was a comprehensive article in yesterday’s Sunday Mail Review supplement about Meredith Kercher by her Father, John. Whilst the article is heartbreaking to read I’m not sure what good it does anybody to go over old ground and state, for example, that Meredith didn’t get along with Amanda Knox because she would supposedly bring strange men back to the flat they shared and frequently fail to flush the lavatory. Interestingly Meredith’s Father highlights the fact that following his daughter’s brutal murder his family were alone financially which made the business of attending the trial and seeking justice for Meredith all the more problematic, the EU States had said they would sign an agreement to compensate the families of foreign Nationals who were the victims of a violent crime committed in their Country however of all the States Italy had failed to sign the agreement in time. Funny then that Amanda’s parents had somehow managed to raise the funds to visit their daughter in prison on a regular basis and be by her side during the trial from five or six times the distance away in Seattle compared to Croydon.

I see that there was a comprehensive article in yesterday’s Sunday Mail Review supplement about Meredith Kercher by her Father, John. Whilst the article is heartbreaking to read I’m not sure what good it does anybody to go over old ground and state, for example, that Meredith didn’t get along with Amanda Knox because she would supposedly bring strange men back to the flat they shared and frequently fail to flush the lavatory. Interestingly Meredith’s Father highlights the fact that following his daughter’s brutal murder his family were alone financially which made the business of attending the trial and seeking justice for Meredith all the more problematic, the EU States had said they would sign an agreement to compensate the families of foreign Nationals who were the victims of a violent crime committed in their Country however of all the States Italy had failed to sign the agreement in time. Funny then that Amanda’s parents had somehow managed to raise the funds to visit their daughter in prison on a regular basis and be by her side during the trial from five or six times the distance away in Seattle compared to Croydon.

As Amanda Knox is going to make millions from film rights, book deals, and media work by going over "old ground" I fail to understand how anyone can criticise Meredith's father for doing the same, when all he wants is justice for his brutally murdered daughter, something he passionately believes he hasn't had yet.

Missunderstood – You’re beginning to sound like Loosely, I wasn’t criticising John Kercher in the slightest, I was just saying it seems a bit hypocritical that’s all as in Sunday’s heartbreaking article he states that ‘the media’s glare has been fixed almost entirely on Amanda Knox’.

when all he wants is justice for his brutally murdered daughter, something he passionately believes he hasn't had yet.

Missunderstood – But the killer of Meredith Kercher has been brought to justice though, namely Rudy Guede