Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

I certainly echo that but when an innocent girl is framed for a murder she didn't commit due to Keystone Cop like incompetence by the Italian legal system, and loses four years of her young life, that's not right is it

Still waiting to hear when you're getting your all expenses trip to Seattle to thank you for your efforts to get Foxy out of clink!

Horace, that’s still very much the plan, don’t worry as I’ll get over there eventually, I'm particularly looking forward to seeing Kurt Cobain’s iconic guitar statue which was unveiled recently in his memory.

Never had you down as a Nirvana fan, Rhodes.

The Mayor of Simpleton - I was actually their biggest fan and idolised Kurt Cobain

Well that is impressive, Rhodes, rare that you find a fellow head banger on here.

Nirvana are a good band, but I prefer Queen and Iron Maiden. Each to their own though.

shame you didnt follow him.................TWAT

Well strangely enough I considered it at the time

I gather that the Prosecution’s appeal of Amanda’s acquittal is surprisingly still be going ahead in Italy on 25 March, her trusted lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova said that ‘the hearing by Italy's highest appeals Court would last no longer than a day’ and that ‘during the same hearing the Court will consider Amanda’s appeal of her conviction for slander for falsely accusing a bar owner of being involved in Meredith Kercher’s murder’. My educated guess is that the prosecution’s appeal will be laughed out of Court and that Amanda’s appeal against her laughable conviction will be successful as I’m still convinced that Congolese bar owner Patrick Lumumba had something to do with the murder or at least knew a lot more than he was letting on to the Police:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57475623-504083/amanda-knox-case-italian-court-to-hear-acquittal-appeal-in-march-2013/

I gather that the Prosecution’s appeal of Amanda’s acquittal is surprisingly still be going ahead in Italy on 25 March, her trusted lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova said that ‘the hearing by Italy's highest appeals Court would last no longer than a day’ and that ‘during the same hearing the Court will consider Amanda’s appeal of her conviction for slander for falsely accusing a bar owner of being involved in Meredith Kercher’s murder’. My educated guess is that the prosecution’s appeal will be laughed out of Court and that Amanda’s appeal against her laughable conviction will be successful as I’m still convinced that Congolese bar owner Patrick Lumumba had something to do with the murder or at least knew a lot more than he was letting on to the Police:

http://www.cbsnews.c...-in-march-2013/

We shall see. I don't see how you justify your guess as "educated". By the way, I still believe that Amanda was there at the time.

Edited by Horace

I still believe that Amanda was there at the time.

You mean at the time of the murder, how can you possibly say that

You mean at the time of the murder, how can you possibly say that

Because I do think that.

Edited by Horace

Horace - Well Amanda lived at the flat didn't she so she was fully entitled to be there but she wasn't there at the time of the murder

Nirvana are a good band, but I prefer Queen and Iron Maiden. Each to their own though.

Saxon are playing at the Shepherds Bush Empire on 27 April if that's of interest to you

Where is Columbo when you need him ?

Oh sorry - He's dead, isn't he ?

Horace - Well Amanda lived at the flat didn't she so she was fully entitled to be there but she wasn't there at the time of the murder

I meant, of course, that she was in the flat when the poor girl was murdered. I don't believe that she took part though.

Saxon \m/

Great band, seen them a few times live.

Thanks for that, Rhodes, might just venture on down to London town. Last time I was at the Shepherd's Bush, Quo were doing their Famous In The Last Century gig in 2000.

Yes, I'll certainly be there so maybe we can find each other at the bar, Dallas 1pm is my favourite Saxon ditty about JFK's assassination

Well if I'm down there I will let you know, Rhodes.

I first heard of them through 747 (Strangers In The Night).

• 2 weeks later...

Roll on Monday folks when Amanda Knox will be cleared of having anything whatsoever to do with Meredith Kercher's murder, like I said the prosecution are clutching at straws and their appeal will be laughed out of Court, Amanda will finally be able to put the whole episode behind her and get on with the rest of her life.

The hearing tomorrow will be held behind closed doors at the Supreme Court in Rome and the case decided purely on paperwork and legal documents with no witnesses present to give evidence. Amanda's trusted lawyer, Luciano Ghirga, stated the obvious when he said 'she is very anxious about the hearing' however I'm not really sure what Amanda has to be nervous about as whatever decision is made it isn't going to affect her in any way shape or form with everyone knowing how incompetent and not fit for purpose the Italian legal system is. Since returning to her home in Seattle Amanda has purposely kept a very low profile, she is due to give an interview to ABC television on 30 April to coincide with the release of her eagerly awaited book 'Waiting To Be Heard' about her four year false imprisonment nightmare:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2297972/Amanda-Knox-boyfriend-Monday-face-retrial-murder-Meredith-Kercher.html

http://blog.seattlepi.com/dempsey/2013/03/22/will-amanda-knox-win-final-legal-battle/