Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Who's Adam Brown when he's at home

More to the point....

Who IS Amanda Knox ????

61 Pages on here, and she still won't get into this country.

Big JR – Amanda was in the Country, albeit briefly at Heathrow Airport, when flying back to Seattle from Italy following her release

62 Pages wow.gif

:applaus:

More than enough.

I KNOW she passed through this country after getting her freedom.

I beleive H.M.G. just treated it as a 'whistle-stop' on a one-way ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that the incompetent Italian Court in Perugia has set 25 March for the prosecution's appeal of Amanda's acquittal, her appointed lawyer, Carlo Dalla Vedova, said that the hearing by Italy's highest Appeals Court would last no longer than a day.

Further to the above post and just to clarify that obviously Amanda Knox will not be attending the Appeals Court hearing on 25 March next year in Perugia, Carlo Dalla Vedova stated that during the same hearing the Court will also consider Amanda's own appeal of her conviction for slander for mistakenly accusing bar owner Patrick Lumumba of being involved in Meredith Kercher's grisly murder:

http://www.cbsnews.c...-in-march-2013/

Edited by Rhodes

Further to the above post and just to clarify that obviously Amanda Knox will not be attending the Appeals Court hearing on 25 March next year in Perugia, Carlo Dalla Vedova stated that during the same hearing the Court will also consider Amanda's own appeal of her conviction for slander for mistakenly accusing bar owner Patrick Lumumba of being involved in Meredith Kercher's grisly murder:

http://www.cbsnews.c...-in-march-2013/

How can anyone mistakenly accuse someone of murder?.

Missunderstood - Well quite easily actually which is exactly what Amanda did in Patrick Lumumba's case, I think we all thought that he had something to do with the murder didn't we

Missunderstood - Well quite easily actually which is exactly what Amanda did in Patrick Lumumba's case, I think we all thought that he had something to do with the murder didn't we

Actually no, what most people think (thought) was that Knox is a lying evil bitch who was quite happy to see an innocent man spend the rest of his life in prison to save her own scrawny skin.

Missunderstood - Not at all and I'm shocked that you think that, Amanda Knox was simply 'an innocent abroad' and through no fault of her own got involved and accused of her flatmate's murder thanks to the ridiculous Italian legal system

• 1 month later...

Wait for it folks, I've been cordially invited to a high profile book signing event on 25 September when Raffaele Sollecito will publish his eagerly awaited memoir entitled 'Honor Bound: My Journey To Hell And Back With Amanda Knox'. Amanda is bound to be present at the signing and sales are likely to reach Harry Potter proportions:

Booksigning with Raffaele Sollecito

• Host:
    Hosted by KING 5 News Anchor Dennis Bounds

Wait for it folks, I've been cordially invited to a high profile book signing event on 25 September when Raffaele Sollecito will publish his eagerly awaited memoir entitled 'Honor Bound: My Journey To Hell And Back With Amanda Knox'. Amanda is bound to be present at the signing and sales are likely to reach Harry Potter proportions:

• Host:

• When:
    Tuesday, September 25 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
  • Where:
    UW CampusKane Hall, Room 110 Seattle, WA

Work of fiction you mean? :lach:

• Host:

• When:
    Tuesday, September 25 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
  • Where:
    UW CampusKane Hall, Room 110 Seattle, WA

Hope you get a Visa !

Edited by Big J R

I reckon this was an open invitation on some Facebook page that Rhodes joined!

I can see Amanda and Raffaele getting back together in the near future, they clearly still have strong feelings for each other!

I can see Amanda and Raffaele getting back together in the near future, they clearly still have strong feelings for each other!

As you are obviously great mates with Amanda, perhaps you can tell us how much of any profits she will make from the book will she be donating to Meredith Kerchers family?

Don't forget to share the photos, Rhodes!

Nice sidestep Rhodes - any comment on my previous post?

P.S. I can't believe that you posted a link to this thread on one of the many Amanda Knox Facebook accounts recently!

Edited by Horace

P.S. I can't believe that you posted a link to this thread on one of the many Amanda Knox Facebook accounts recently!

Horace - Why's that, a large number of my 800 plus friends on Facebook know Amanda personally

How do you know that any of the several Amanda Knox Facebook accounts which you sniff up to actually belong to the real Amanda? Have you ever, directly, had a bona fide message from Amanda herself?

I repeat - that invitation to the book signing was an open one, on an unverified Facebook account, wasn't it?

Edited by Horace