Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Hartley Witney.

Smudge

Just noticed that Coves match at home on 15th Dec. will be played at Hartley Witneys,Memorial Fields ground.Well done to Luke and their great club for offering help to another club,when in need.Rumour has it that that the Officials and Cove players will render their services for free also.Only a rumour though can JJ confirm from the players side,what a great gesture it would be.Come on you Officials,I like you really your a great bunch,and I know its not the money you do it for,its the love of Football.

Sorry thought you had left Smudgey :)

Echo sentiments above re HW.

Well done HW :applause:

HW fair play,hope cove can ride this problem out.

And lets hope JJ doesnt hack our pitch up like he did the belfry!!!!! :490:

With the windy conditions forecast for Tuesday i may well have to aim left onto the field next door

(as you do on a golf course) just to make the ball come round enough to make the centre of the pitch.

FOUR LEFT!!!!!! Oh dont worry its coming back round!!!!

Brunty never hit a straight shot in his life!

Gonna graffiti the toilets........JOHNNO WOZ ERE

Can i have a soft towel, some bathroom condiments and a newspaper waiting for me next to the captains seat please Brunt?

Many Thanks Skipper!!

Thanks again to Hartley Wintney for their fantastic help!

With the windy conditions forecast for Tuesday i may well have to aim left onto the field next door

(as you do on a golf course) just to make the ball come round enough to make the centre of the pitch.

FOUR LEFT!!!!!! Oh dont worry its coming back round!!!!

Brunty never hit a straight shot in his life!

Gonna graffiti the toilets........JOHNNO WOZ ERE

Can i have a soft towel, some bathroom condiments and a newspaper waiting for me next to the captains seat please Brunt?

Many Thanks Skipper!!

Thanks again to Hartley Wintney for their fantastic help!

Not sure ill be able to read things that low to the floor mate but ill have a look when i back in there next week.

Your welcome!

JJ, Any news on what's happening to the Cove v Croydon game on the 19th?

Only thing i know is that its got little chance of being played at Cove. I hear other venues are being looked into and that there is a

league meeting on Monday night to discuss this problem. In my opinion - its too short notice to get another venue organised by Saturday next week which is why i think the game will be postponed!

Watch this space though!