Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Results 19.12.09

Teflon

I've got one

Worcester Park 7-2 Westfield

Division 1 cup

We started well and had 2 glorious chances but as per usual didnt take them. They scored about half hour in against the run of play and then notch another on half time. Feeling a bit sorry for ourselves 2 down at half time after a decent performance we then gift them 2 goals from the restart. We then come to life again and get 2 goals and have a real go for 15 min. Should have had a penalty and red card after their right back handles on the line but more defensive woe as we push forward and conceed 3 late goals. 7-2 very harsh scoreline but no excuses for our shocking defending once again.

Big derby game this Tuesday at home to Knaphill 7.30 KO. If we defend like that my Christmas will be ruined

NLN,is your barman as good as I've heard he is? :beer:

He might well be, Moleskin, but...................

I bet he ain't as attractive as ours !!

:chloe:

On the subject of barmaids whose your fav? Farnham have a lovely milf that I'm sure floats the boat of our more seasoned posters. I recall a great rack of the badfont barmaid last season.

Have you been down Krooner lately? First team or reserves. :258:

Don't bother for youth games though - it'll be a 69 year old fella serving beer with me doing the hot drinks. Mind you........

On the subject of barmaids whose your fav? Farnham have a lovely milf that I'm sure floats the boat of our more seasoned posters. I recall a great rack of the badfont barmaid last season.

Staines Lammas best ive seen so far, she definetely softened the blow of us having to get to the ground an hour early. Think it may have been part of their gameplan to put us off which may have worked as we lost 3-2.

This thread is no use without pictures!! bigshock.gif

Ile have my camera phone out next time and try get a few discreet snaps, hopefully i wont get done for stalking.........again!!!