Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games likely to be on tomorrow

inmyday

Staines Lammas v Eversley

Have heard that Staines Lammas have been clearing the snow on the pitch with a tractor and shovels and are ‘hopeful’ the game will go ahead but will not make a decision until as late as possible which I believe will be Saturday am.

Like Krooner in the other post, its gonna p**s down :rain: from 6am to beyond kick off - Good Luck with that one! :coffee (2):

And ?

There's enuff !!!

Just hope there's a decent film on the box.

I'm not going to watch darts OR snooker as I'd rather watch paint drying ! :smilewinkgrin:

just rang the ground and its ON

..... then I suggest you play in 'wellies' rather than footy-boots !

:futbolbud2:

Edited by Big J R

Nut great work to get the game on, i suppose it cut up really bad?

3-3 ... As an Eversley journeyman I have to say what a magnificent effort by the SL team to get this game on. I heard that tractors and a huge combined effort on the day made this game possible. We have heard that the snow was cleared by atractor and no end of effort by players & commitee members. This exceptional efffort enabled this game to go go ahead ......... and what an exceptionlally high quaulity game it was .............. even as a non nuetral i enjoyed it....... did anyone of you premiership boffs manage to get down there?... I promise you the quailty would have more than graced the premier!

... and then I think we were happy with a draw!..... end to end stuff from 1st minute to the last although have to say SL were far better than 2 months ago and looked an exceLLENT SIDE. (Eversley) hope to push on and hope to prove we are learning fast and push up the table...... With HW to play twice, MV, Cobham, BSp & WP to play I can give the SL chaps a cast iron guarantee we may help you on your way!!!!!! Just signed a couple of players to make the Boars stonger so watch this space and take us lightly at your peril!

With Feltham (plus new manager and players)Wednesday will be a very intersteing game!?

P.s great playin service to boot!

Edited by inmyday

Nut great work to get the game on, i suppose it cut up really bad?

its not too bad guv , although i will be going down today to have a proper look , but a bit of work during the week and it will be back to normal ,

inny no tractor involved just pure manual labour ,