Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matches Tue 2 Feb

lazarus

Whitelaw, is the NGU v Moles news definite, as we have yet to hear anything from NGU and would appreciate clarification. Cheers!

Cheers, Whitelaw.

Got the message from NGU just after my post, ta!

Shame, as we were really looking forward to this one tonight!

Whitelaw is the voice!!

Do we have to be careful what we post on here,as i presume Whitelaw is part of the Combined Counties Set up.Whitelaw can you clarify as I do not want to upset anyone.Is it ok to post postponements if we hear of them first,or will clubs complain.Or more importantly are we breaking any rules.

Well here is a possible game that will not be on tonight,Warlingham v Coulsdon Utd. because Merstham are at home to Woking tonight in the S.S.C. at the Moatside.Even though Football Mitoo still show them playing at Verdayne Gdns. Warlingham that is.

Edited by BEEN THERE

Whitelaw is the voice!!

Do we have to be careful what we post on here,as i presume Whitelaw is part of the Combined Counties Set up.Whitelaw can you clarify as I do not want to upset anyone.Is it ok to post postponements if we hear of them first,or will clubs complain.Or more importantly are we breaking any rules.

BT Whitelaw is the CCL fixture secretary & has a difficult task most seasons juggling fixtures but is very experienced so knows what he's doing and does it very well with minimum disruption to clubs.

No league rule is being broken by posting on this independent site, yes club officials look at it and post on it but that's to help other clubs players & fans. The home club are responsible to contacting the relevant match officials ect and this can take longer some times I used to inform Whitelaw last only as the other would be traveling to the game.

And Merstham are away to Woking according to their site. :coffee (2):

Edited by Teflon

Well here is a possible game that will not be on tonight,Warlingham v Coulsdon Utd. because Merstham are at home to Woking tonight in the S.S.C. at the Moatside.Even though Football Mitoo still show them playing at Verdayne Gdns. Warlingham that is.

... glad you mentioned this one - was on my possibles list but I had it down as at Kingfield - was pretty low on my list (dodgy cup!)

... speaking of which - anyone else notice the SCC Cup game @ Scours has been shifted to this Thursday 4th - as usual this happened well below the radar - I was seriously contemplating this as a 'back-up' match - since I'm only 15 mins away.

... may well go Thursday now - not sure if that's a bonus or not!

I'm the League Fixture Sec (now feeling much older and greyer than before this winter started)

No problem whatsoever as far as I'm concerned with posting information on here. I find the comments and suggestions etc. very interesting as a rule. Often I would like to comment more but obviously some things have to go before the Board/Management Committee in the first instance.

I have not been advised of any further postponements this evening other than the ones already reported.

Edited by whitelaw

I'm the League Fixture Sec (now feeling much older and greyer than before this winter started)

No problem whatsoever as far as I'm concerned with posting information on here. I find the comments and suggestions etc. very interesting as a rule. Often I would like to comment more but obviously some things have to go before the Board/Management Committee in the first instance.

I have not been advised of any further postponements this evening other than the ones already reported.

Whitelaw thanks for your reply,and may I say what a good job you do,in difficult circumstances.