Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matches Tue 2 Feb

lazarus

... glad you mentioned this one - was on my possibles list but I had it down as at Kingfield - was pretty low on my list (dodgy cup!)

Dodgy Cup?

This is the Surrey Senior Cup you're talking about here fella. None of your Mickey Mouse Berks & Bucks / Middlesex (ceased to exist in 1965 but some people can't get over it) / Hampshire nonsense. God bless Surrey and all who sail in her....

surrey.gif

Edited by VPCTFC

... glad you mentioned this one - was on my possibles list but I had it down as at Kingfield - was pretty low on my list (dodgy cup!)

Dodgy Cup?

This is the Surrey Senior Cup you're talking about here fella. None of your Mickey Mouse Berks & Bucks / Middlesex (ceased to exist in 1965 but some people can't get over it) / Hampshire nonsense. God bless Surrey and all who sail in her....

surrey.gif

Think he's mixing his SSC's with SCC's - Reading v Dorking is Southern Combination Cup VP :smashfreakb:

Dodgy Cup?

Think he's mixing his SSC's with SCC's - Reading v Dorking is Southern Combination Cup VP :smashfreakb:

Nope the 'dodgy' one I referred to was deffo the 'Sorry :smilewinkgrin: Senior Cup' - which as I said, I thought was being played at Kingfield - indeed check Isthmian Mitoo now - still suggests Woking were the 'home' club (won 3-0 on pens)

... and I get the heebeejeebees every time I cross into Hants - once a Berk always a Berk me! :cool:

... for the record the SCC Cup is even dodgier as far as I'm concerned. Mitoo can't make up its mind which round we've got to - nor indeed what its called - is it The Southern Combination Challenge Cup - or has the 'Challenge' bit been dropped.

The real 'Challenge' seems to be keeping up with Fixtures and Results! :452:

I'm the League Fixture Sec (now feeling much older and greyer than before this winter started)

No problem whatsoever as far as I'm concerned with posting information on here. I find the comments and suggestions etc. very interesting as a rule. Often I would like to comment more but obviously some things have to go before the Board/Management Committee in the first instance.

I have not been advised of any further postponements this evening other than the ones already reported.

Whitelaw thanks for your reply,and may I say what a good job you do,in difficult circumstances.

Seconded ! :signthankspin:

I have had the pleasure to know this man for 32 years in football and have yet to me a more genuine and professional person in football. Even though 25 years ago I kicked him up in the air in training.........