Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are England the Laughing stock of World Football

Smudge

Now that John Terry has been relieved of the England Captaincy,The candidates are 1/4 Rio Ferdinand (i miss drug tests)8/1 Steven Gerrard(i'll thump yer if you get in my face18/1 Wayne Rooney(wheres that masseuse parlour)

other contenders at big prices,Frank Lampard,David Beckham.

It seems to me that if you take drugs, miss drugs tests, beat people up in a night-clubs, become an alcoholic then that's just hunky-dory with the F.A. and the players club.

But to have a little bit on the side, (there but for the grace of God, and all that), and suddenly it becomes almost a hanging offence. Scum journalists rule the roost at the F.A. yet again.

What now if J.T. withdraws completely from the England squad, and then is followed in support by any Chelsea players that may have been selected ? F.L; J.C etc.

Might make certain journo's look a bit silly then when we get knocked out in the first round.

As to R.F. as Skipper. I'm afraid he has about as much charisma as one of my wifes bl00dy garden gnomes!

'Nuff Said ????

Edited by Big J R

JR, your blue tinted specs appear to be affecting your eyesight.

Poor old 'JT' ay? Nasty horrible media. Just the one bit on the side was it? Not to mention a catalogue of other misdemeanours. Lovely family too by all accounts.

As for all this 'only matters what he does on the pitch' crap, a national team captain is a role model for kids like it or not. Whilst you are unlikely to find an angel for the role, you can at least expect some morals and a shred of decency. Otherwise just give it to Joey Barton and be done with it.

As for choosing a replacement from the remaining rabble, well can't argue with you there.

Going out in the first round? Well I do hope so.

In many ways this country is a joke and maybe it's quite fitting it has the national football team that it does.

Edited by TRS

T.R.S. very suprised at your comments, role models dont they have too be squeaky clean step up RIO,about as clean as household names Darren Chambers,Lynford Christie.No the mighty squeaky clean F.A. put the foreign manager of an England team in a no win situation.Sack him, or be damned,then the gutter press defend him as a true Catholic,Italian gent,Hang on aint BERLESCONI,CATHOLIC,italian,but shags around.ENGLAND PLAYERS HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IF THEY WANT TO PLAY AWAY FROM HOME THEY MUST HAVE SEX WITH A VIRGIN,BECAUSE IF THEY DONT,THE WOMAN INVOLVED MUST BE SOMEONES EX,get my jist.