Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Been There v Trenty....ding ding.....round 3!

SPLEG END

Ray Wilkins - I like that one.

Yes i do wear red shorts, as all the management teams at Knaphill just im brave enough to wear them in the cold plus its the opposite to the players kit so people can tell the difference between players and management etc.

Last year we wore red/black/black and each time we stood up in the technical area we were told to sit down by the ref/linesman as we matched the players and the officials could not tell the difference!

I dont accept any of the above, i do accept that all the above couldn't wait for you to leave, even one of your players was getting bored listening and wanted to go home!

If you fill that strongly about the dressing room arrangements why don't you take it up with the C.C.L, just out of matter of interest when are you getting your own ground? :shocked2:

Tell you what i'll have a word with the ground & facility manager and see if we can look at your disapproval of our set up and put a sign up on the dressing room door and maybe just maybe swap the dressing rooms around for your next visit....... In the meantime can you get some ball boys at the arena so play does not get held up every five minutes as someone has to chase after a ball around the track!!!

Ray Wilkins - I like that one.

Yes i do wear red shorts, as all the management teams at Knaphill just im brave enough to wear them in the cold plus its the opposite to the players kit so people can tell the difference between players and management etc.

Last year we wore red/black/black and each time we stood up in the technical area we were told to sit down by the ref/linesman as we matched the players and the officials could not tell the difference!

I dont accept any of the above, i do accept that all the above couldn't wait for you to leave, even one of your players was getting bored listening and wanted to go home!

If you fill that strongly about the dressing room arrangements why don't you take it up with the C.C.L, just out of matter of interest when are you getting your own ground? shocked2.gif

Tell you what i'll have a word with the ground & facility manager and see if we can look at your disapproval of our set up and put a sign up on the dressing room door and maybe just maybe swap the dressing rooms around for your next visit....... In the meantime can you get some ball boys at the arena so play does not get held up every five minutes as someone has to chase after a ball around the track!!!

DAVE FREEMAN, ASST MANAGER, Biggest bite of 2010 so far.Rest my case.

Mate for a bloke your age and apparantly BEEN THERE you really need to grow up and judging by what postings you've put up since joining in November i suggest you take a break

Mate for a bloke your age and apparantly BEEN THERE you really need to grow up and judging by what postings you've put up since joining in November i suggest you take a break

Easy answer to late Trenty,1. Dont read my POSTS.but you have shown yourself up by your replies,especially in this thread.I COULD GO ON BUT HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME.

Can we just be friends now?

BEEN THERE, on the subject of Knaphills dressing rooms, I think they are some of the best in the league and even in the Premier. Ok, so they're now massive but when you compare them to the likes of Frimley Green, Coulsdon, Chobham, Cobhams and even going to the likes of Chertsey, Ash United and Bedfonts, the away facillities and Reading Way show these up. They're always clean, warm and look respectable!

Also if you've 'been there' then you'll know that it's almost a tradition that away changing rooms are smaller and less 'gifted' with space and extras. They showed Burnley's away dressing room before they hosted Man U early season and they only have 14 spaces for players (which were normal hall style seats) with 4 showers! You know Burnley's home dressing room would be ten times better!

That's not me having a dig at you BT just a few things I kinda wanted to say, if you don't mind :smilewinkgrin:

Let's get things around here back to normal and Trenty, tomorrow evening I shall bring you your tupay to keep your head warm. Question is, do you want it natural hair colour of bright red to go with these sexy shorts?

Anyway, BT let's call it quits and I've known Trenty for a while now and he's a pussy cat who thinks he can bark :dance (2): :discobanana:

Wattsy,

Can you bring the red one please ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :118: what are you going to wear on your slaphead! :waytogo: :bootyshake:

Your 1960's flat cap that you got for Christmas wayyyyyy back in your day pops :boxing: :excited:

I think me and Teffs can claim peacemaker status :smilewinkgrin:

I think me and Teffs can claim peacemaker status smilewinkgrin.gif

An honourable draw I think in a very exciting heavyweight bout! Brilliantly refereed by wattsy as blows started to rain a little low!

signthankspin.gif Gents.... great enetertainment- this forum would be ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ without TT and BT!

Looking forward to the rematch!smilewinkgrin.gif