Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Been There v Trenty....ding ding.....round 3!

SPLEG END

Loving this ding dong BT and Trenty! Really derserves it`s very own thread!!smashfreakb.gif ........ My monies on BT!

BT

Trenty,Dont know what position you hold within Knaphill Football Club,but you are the BBB of Div1 and Inow know why everyone in Div1 want to beat you.For starters why you ridicule other Clubs about there pitches,your changing room for away teams is a disgrace,The home team MANAGERS DRESSING ROOM IS TWICE THE SIZE,but no away team managers dressing WHY.Your manager moaned about our shorts being the same colour,you moan about 2 disallowed goals,and yes you deserved to win with a flukey second goal.But after being in total disarray in the first half Municipal were more than a match for Knaphill.Nice to know also that you pay £57 hire for your pitch ,£13 less than Worcester Park,wish we all had that luxury.

TT- response

Ridicule, what the hell are you on BEEN THERE. Just pointing out a fact, im sure if you ask someone from Warlingham they might have the same opinion after our visit to Feltham last Wednesday!

I'm sorry but don't compare pitches to dressing rooms and besides what we do at Knaphill Football Club with our dressing rooms has got nothing to do with anyone outside of the club! The away dressing room is small, yes, so what? Its miles better then some of the crap in this league....opps sorry i ridiculed!!! cheesy%20(2).gif

Also maybe if your manager was there from the start he could of taken advantage of the Away Team Managers dressing room next door!!! Just because it did not a label on doors does not mean its not there! Ask any club that's been there in the past!

Talking of moaning if thats what you call it all your lot inparticular in the first half were doing was swearing at the officials and one even called the ref a C**T!

An take the shorts issue up with the C.C.L!

Just out of interest are you the old geezer with the hat (Lance from Harry Enfield and Chums) who was dictating to our club officials in the clubroom afterwards?

BT response......

Trenty worked out who you are now by the remarks you have just made,maybe you are the reason why Knaphill are only mid table.You always know you have won the argument when people resort to personal abuse on Forums,yes I am old but look more like Steptoe,and as for dictating how is having a beer with your Secretary and a friendly chat that.How did I find out your pitch hire is £57.You seem to think that away teams are mindreaders,we have manners and do not enter areas not designated by signs,if we had gone into any of the other SPACIOUS dressing rooms,I'm sure you would of been the first to complain to the Officials,like you did about the shorts,oh no you said Away Team must change to me in your nice Red Shorts.So helpful you were.So suggestion buy a sign saying 'Away Managers Dressing Room' stick it on Away Teams dressing room,and let the Away team change anywhere they like.I now know why your posts are so blinkered,you are part of the Management Team,a big time charlie in a small pond.With a vastly reduced hairline,the worst I have met for attitude in many years of following Non League.

Trenty you just cheered me up no end, Lance has a nice mop of hair like myself and young with it.Now the Old Gits on the other hand have more hair than you,which would not be hard to achieve would it,but you are slightly better looking.

Been there who do u follow? iam only asking as i duck, lol

Set the record straight BEEN THERE:

Im not the manager :signthankspin:

And you did not have a beer with the secretary, that was the match referee! :bigshock: :waytogo:

Loop, he's from Croydon Municipal FC

:118:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/southeast/halloffame/showbiz/paul_whitehouse.shtml

Your the one on the right albeit 30 years ago! :bootyshake:

Next! :boxing: :duel: :coffee (2): :29:

Trenty you just cheered me up no end, Lance has a nice mop of hair like myself and young with it.Now the Old Gits on the other hand have more hair than you,which would not be hard to achieve would it,but you are slightly better looking.

I'm open to offers Loop,any team that will put up with me,but love the Non League scene.Friendly, nice helpful people,including the Officials, who are both courteous and welcoming.The Friendliest clubs I have met are Farleigh,Dorking,R.P.V,Hartley Witney,Badshot Lea,Bedfont Sports,and Bob and Dot at Coulsdon United stand out by a mile,2 of the nicest people anyone will ever meet in Non League Football.

I'm open to offers Loop,any team that will put up with me,but love the Non League scene.Friendly, nice helpful people,including the Officials, who are both courteous and welcoming.The Friendliest clubs I have met are Farleigh,Dorking,R.P.V,Hartley Witney,Badshot Lea,Bedfont Sports,and Bob and Dot at Coulsdon United stand out by a mile,2 of the nicest people anyone will ever meet in Non League Football.

Thats cool Been there, i go down to were my 2 mates manage at Frimley green plus go and watch some of the other locals to woking mate

Im not the manager signthankspin.gif

And you did not have a beer with the secretary, that was the match referee! bigshock.gif waytogo.gif

118.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk...hitehouse.shtml

Your the one on the right albeit 30 years ago! bootyshake.gif

Next! boxing.gif duel.gif coffee%20(2).gif 29.gif

Trenty your so far up your own backside you should pay more attention,Mr. Bryan Freeman your Secretary bought Me and our Chairman a can of Fosters immediately after the game and we had a chat,thats how I know the Fees you pay.We also talked about your plans for improvements at the ground,4 Floodlights down each side of the pitch,new stand,hard standing walkway etc.,he was both courteous and polite unlike you.I then had 2 more cans and did talk to the Referee and one of his assistants,nothing wrong in that is there,and thanked them for their performance,which overall was excellent.But also spoke to your Chairman,your manager,and probably you.WHO ARE YOU my name is PETER EATON,just tell it as it is,and never discourteous to opposing teams.UNLIKE YOU.

Edited by BEEN THERE

And you did not have a beer with the secretary, that was the match referee! bigshock.gif waytogo.gif

118.gif

Thanks lads, might meet then as i dont think Frimley green have played them yet will have to ask cookie and titch

Trenty your so far up your own backside you should pay more attention,Mr. Bryan Freeman your Secretary bought Me and our Chairman a can of Fosters immediately after the game and we had a chat,thats how I know the Fees you pay.We also talked about your plans for improvements at the ground,4 Floodlights down each side of the pitch,new stand,hard standing walkway etc.,he was both courteous and polite unlike you.I then had 2 more cans and did talk to the Referee and one of his assistants,nothing wrong in that is there,and thanked them for their performance,which overall was excellent.But also spoke to your Chairman,your manager,and probably you.WHO ARE YOU my name is PETER EATON,just tell it as it is,and never discourteous to opposing teams.UNLIKE YOU.

Discourteous!!! :shocked2: Do me a favour!

Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill, agree to disagree, you have your opinion, ive got mine, that's what helps makes football great, its full of opinions,on and off the pitch!, end of! However don't agree with you on the referee's performance! Very weak....for both sides!

P.s: take a bit of banter please?

118.gif

Thanks lads, might meet then as i dont think Frimley green have played them yet will have to ask cookie and titch

Trenty ask your Dad he can confirm all of the above,CHALK AND CHEESE COMES TO MIND.

Thats cool Been there, i go down to were my 2 mates manage at Frimley green plus go and watch some of the other locals to woking mate

Loop - which club are you involved with? you know titch and cooky? two good lads, Mad as hell lol

Discourteous!!! shocked2.gif Do me a favour!

Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill, agree to disagree, you have your opinion, ive got mine, that's what helps makes football great, its full of opinions,on and off the pitch!, end of! However don't agree with you on the referee's performance! Very weak....for both sides!

P.s: take a bit of banter please?

I just love a bit Orange Fanta,but getting personal about peoples appearance,and not stating the facts correctly,lowers your reply.Interesting also that your Manager spent all of the 2nd half,close by me on the opposite side to the Dugouts whilst you were in the Dugout.ANY REASON DAVE.Liked your red shorts by the way.

Peter, thats not personal that's banter, that what the players thought you looked like don't shoot the messenger! and he doesn't like my aftershave by the way! Do you want me to get your team a new set of shorts if you like mine? :discobanana:

Edited by Trentender

Loop - which club are you involved with? you know titch and cooky? two good lads, Mad as hell lol

[/quote No 1 realy Brunty just go local, just seems i end up there more than most must be there entertainment value coming from the bench plus apart from tarzy in goal they are a very young side

[/quote No 1 realy Brunty just go local, just seems i end up there more than most must be there entertainment value coming from the bench plus apart from tarzy in goal they are a very young side

My mate weeksy has just signed from HW plays up front! Did you watch on saturday?think he made his debut?

they told me ur old mucker done well satday, weeksy that is

arent we your friends BT !!!!!!!

My mate weeksy has just signed from HW plays up front! Did you watch on saturday?think he made his debut?

Didnt watch but cookie told me he did realy well, got a bit tired 2nd half but they were pleased with him

Peter, thats not personal that's banter, that what the players thought you looked like don't shoot the messenger! and he doesn't like my aftershave by the way! Do you want me to get your team a new set of shorts if you like mine? discobanana.gif

So DAVE aka RAY WILKINS,(lookalike)You accept I spoke too your Dad,you accept I spoke too your Chairman,you accept you wore red shorts,we beg to differ over the Officials,you accept my comments about Ground improvements,you accept that I had 3 Fosters.As for getting our team a new set of shorts,what about you getting 1 pair of BLACK Shorts so you dont stand out in a crowd,your so BBB you ruin a great Clubs Reputation.Even in the Team photo you got your lucky Red shorts on,SO MESSAGE TO ANY DIV 1 TEAMS,WHEN YOU VISIT KNAPHILL,CHANGE WHERE YOU LIKE,DON'T PUT UP WITH A POKEY CHANGING ROOM,EVEN THOUGH THEY GOT NO SIGNS ON DAVE SAID IT'S OK.

arent we your friends BT !!!!!!!

YES NIGEL YOU ARE,HAD A GREAT TIME THIS YEAR THERE RAN LINE FOR 90 MINUTES.Had a drink bought for me by your Chairman,who offered me £30 as payment,but being the gent I AM, I gave him £10 back, it was an honour to be asked by your Managers to do both halves,and no complaints either.