Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I won the Lottery Tonight!!!!!!

Smudge

Whilst attending the Chessington v Croydon game tonight,I met two proper icons of the C.C.L. Fans Focus Forum.A Sauve and Debonair Kroons,definetly a person to listen too about anything to do with Referees.He was chatting to the intellectual Teffers, who had a good knowledge of Players and Managers at this level.A true pleasure to meet both you guys.

I'm starting to think I would have preferred to be standing there with you three, rather than where I was !

First thread on this Forum since I joined,where all posters have something in common.Kroons was an Obese one according to Teffers,Teffers had hair once according to Kroons.I was young once according to Trenty.Not sure what B.J.R was once,but one thing we aint is TIGHT KENTS like the majority of other posters on this site.Fully paid up and proud of it. Maybe we should start our own Vets Team.

Edited by BEEN THERE

First thread on this Forum since I joined,where all posters have something in common.Kroons was an Obese one according to Teffers,Teffers had hair once according to Kroons.I was young once according to Trenty.Not sure what B.J.R was once,but one thing we aint is TIGHT KENTS like the majority of other posters on this site.Fully paid up and proud of it. Maybe we should start our own Vets Team.

Can't have you calling me tight Smudger :dance (2):

Can't have you calling me tight Smudger dance (2).gif

Fingers good on you mate,any good in goal.

There have been one or two comments in the past regarding my role in 'checking on the bar' at Meadowbank, purely in my official capacity, you understand !

:pub:

There have been one or two comments in the past regarding my role in 'checking on the bar' at Meadowbank, purely in my official capacity, you understand !

pub.gif

As the Safety Officer you have every right to check that the Alcohol on sale is of the required standard,and the seats are not faulty.

A few ruffled feathers me-thinks, BEEN THERE!

:bounce:

Edited by Big J R