Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is this site?

Smudge

right you got me on the guilt trip BT i will sign up too

Nigel,Your be my buddy for life,bet Trenty don't though.Forgot to mention all things Cobham,that flaxen haired adonis between the sticks Jurgs.

As you called me an Adonis.........I'm in :signthankspin:

right you got me on the guilt trip BT i will sign up too

Nigel,Your be my buddy for life,bet Trenty don't though.Forgot to mention all things Cobham,that flaxen haired adonis between the sticks Jurgs.

As you called me an Adonis.........I'm in signthankspin.gif

Jurgs,a Sprat to catch a Mackerel never fails,Good on yer mate.

couldn't be the odd one out smudge, well done m8, the boy dun good !!!

Spy,yeah it would be embarassing to be known as a Tight Kent,are you listening,JJ,Brunty,both had their own thread last Week.Wattsy,In The Know, now I no your not short of a bob or two, Weeble,and my best Friend Trenty,Moleskin you are excused as you did at least consider it.

BEEN THERE,I'm going to join but will have to post my subs as can't remember my paypal password and there site is sending me round in circles trying to get a new one.

I had same problem with me Password on here,so had to change me name to BEEN THERE,which I thought was most appropriate,much preferred SMUDGE though.Good Luck to Molesly today fancy em strong for victory.

Out of site out of mind it's me again.I must say I'm very dissappointed by the lack of response to my urgings,Brunty,Johnojudo,Wattsy,In the Know,its only a fiver and I thought you were my mates.Trenty your excused,we should pay you for the laughter value you give.

couldn't be the odd one out smudge, well done m8, the boy dun good !!!

Spy,yeah it would be embarassing to be known as a Tight Kent,are you listening,JJ,Brunty,both had their own thread last Week.Wattsy,In The Know, now I no your not short of a bob or two, Weeble,and my best Friend Trenty,Moleskin you are excused as you did at least consider it.

You on commision Smudge!?

i dont remember my paypal details?

how else can i do it then?