Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is this site?

Smudge

Like Non League Football, everyone wants something for nothing.You are able to find out information on matches,results,Refs,and have your opinions published,and a good bit of banter too.But very few of you pay towards the running costs.Without the people who pay would this great site be around,a bit like Football in my opinion,takers and givers.

Like Non League Football, everyone wants something for nothing.You are able to find out information on matches,results,Refs,and have your opinions published,and a good bit of banter too.But very few of you pay towards the running costs.Without the people who pay would this great site be around,a bit like Football in my opinion,takers and givers.

Ian does a great job with this site but he defianately would not be able to do without the kind generosity of those who contribute towards the running costs and also those who volunteer to give him a hand with the day to day stuff too.

We definately need more people to become gold members by contributing just £5 - a small amount to pay but it all adds up

Thanks for the post :) x

Ian excellent site you run here mate,Fingers and El G. my hero have dug deep so you could be in for a better month.Only need Trenty,Brunty,J.J.,Nigel,and my latest friend IN the know too cough up,and you can have a slap up meal down Big Macs at end of the Month.But don't BANK on it.cheesy%20(2).gif

Fair point chaps , have now signed up . I have meant to for ages but as someone who dips in and out quickly whilst at work or looking after the kids I was put off by the time it might take. Having just done it in just over 5 mins I would encourage others to sign up as well.

This is also a bit frivolous to see if my gold star comes up yet

Fair point chaps , have now signed up . I have meant to for ages but as someone who dips in and out quickly whilst at work or looking after the kids I was put off by the time it might take. Having just done it in just over 5 mins I would encourage others to sign up as well.

This is also a bit frivolous to see if my gold star comes up yet

EEFC yeah Gold member now,good on you m8.

Good Work Smudgey. What is your commission like wink.gif

Kroons, never entered my head,have enjoyed this site so much,good banter,informative,the odd row,just hope that all the regular posters cough up,Ian it was 25% our agreement was it not,but a Double Cheeseburger and Medium Fries will do,but if Trenty joins Steak and Chips at the Hilton.What chance that?

..... and generally speaking, we are a very friendly, sociable forum in the CoCo department, unlike some ....................

By the way !! Who did the 'vetting' of the new members ?

My cat knows a good vet !

:97:

Edited by Big J R