Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

last man standing Round 3

Smudge

The Vanquished in Round 2 were MOLLY 11, GREEN FINGERS, INMYDAY, The victors and still undefeated are the CAP LOCKS CHAMP HIMSELF MR. NICE GUY, our video maestro T.R.S. All that is Bookham, TEFLON(nothing sticks), The man that loves cricket so I am told FOOTY MAD.And last but not least,the man of culture who everybody loves THE KNAPMEISTER.

Edited by Smudge

The Vanquished in Round 2 were MOLLY 11, GREEN FINGERS, INMYDAY, The victors and still undefeated are the CAP LOCKS CHAMP HIMSELF MR. NICE GUY, our video maestro T.R.S. All that is Bookham, TEFLON(nothing sticks), The man that loves cricket so I am told FOOTY MAD.And last but not least,the man of culture who everybody loves THE KNAPMEISTER.

Prem - Wembley Div 1 - Feltham

Res - NGU & MV SCR

Bookmaking rules state that if you do not have a chance of winning you cannot lose,so although Footy Mad had Hartley to win and technically had 1 pt,it is my decision that the 5 participants replay next week. i f you have any objections please post,I will hold a Stewards Enquiry.

Smudge,

I would like to register my objection.

Everybody had a chance of winning ... sometimes you lose out because your team gets beaten by the opposition and sometimes your team gets beaten by the weather.

Everybody had an equal chance and it just so happens that somebody (namely myself) had better judgement than others. I took all things in to account (including pitch inspections from forum posters) and everybody else had the same opportunity.

I rest my case

champis2.gif

Objection Overuled.After a lengthy enquiry into Footy Mads well put case,The Stewards have thrown his objection out on the following grounds,the rules of this much coveted TITLE, were clearly explained on the 12th Feb 5.38pm,I quote, 'Is to select 2TEAMS that win' and as Hartley Witney was his only team to win,he therefore cannot win the Title.So as previously stated the participants NICE GUY,T.R.S,Teflon,The Knapmeister,Footy Mad,will do battle again on Sat Feb 6th.

Lengthy inquiry???

Started at 1.04 pm and concluded at 1.34pm.

Not thought out properly in my opinion!!

Sack the organiser!

We need a new leader. Not Krooner cos last time he did something similar he bent the rules at Christmas time and started the game again as he was sitting in last place!!

Lengthy inquiry???

Started at 1.04 pm and concluded at 1.34pm.

Not thought out properly in my opinion!!

Sack the organiser!

We need a new leader. Not Krooner cos last time he did something similar he bent the rules at Christmas time and started the game again as he was sitting in last place!!

N'owt new there, then !