Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

last man standing Round 3

Smudge

I call it Daylight

I concur.

I cant understand why Footy is a spurs fan but hates Liverpool. Surely you should hate Arsenal??

Goes back to my younger days when I can remember only too well Liverpool passing it along their back 4 and then back to the goalkeeper (who would pick it up and then start the process again) on numerous occasions in order to preserve a 1-0 lead.

Within the laws of the game but not I believe the way the game should be played.

Just took a dislike to them and it has never gone away.

Love the way Arsenal play their football now .... just glad they never win anything!!

The Vanquished in Round 2 were MOLLY 11, GREEN FINGERS, INMYDAY, The victors and still undefeated are the CAP LOCKS CHAMP HIMSELF MR. NICE GUY, our video maestro T.R.S. All that is Bookham, TEFLON(nothing sticks), The man that loves cricket so I am told FOOTY MAD.And last but not least,the man of culture who everybody loves THE KNAPMEISTER.

Due to lasts weeks deluge of rain,Will the above victors post their selections for Saturday 6th March,same rules apply 1 Prem,1 Div1 Team,and 2 Reserve Picks just in case the weather turns.

The Vanquished in Round 2 were MOLLY 11, GREEN FINGERS, INMYDAY, The victors and still undefeated are the CAP LOCKS CHAMP HIMSELF MR. NICE GUY, our video maestro T.R.S. All that is Bookham, TEFLON(nothing sticks), The man that loves cricket so I am told FOOTY MAD.And last but not least,the man of culture who everybody loves THE KNAPMEISTER.

Due to lasts weeks deluge of rain,Will the above victors post their selections for Saturday 6th March,same rules apply 1 Prem,1 Div1 Team,and 2 Reserve Picks just in case the weather turns.

That'll cause some controversy, then !

:coffee (2):

Knaphill & Wembley

Res: Farnham & Camberley

Don't forget your selections Lads.

Almost forgot this as I had it in my mind I had won it last weekend

But ............

Worcester Park & Camberley

Reserve Picks ....

Epsom & Ewell & Cobham

But ............

Reserve Picks ....

Epsom & Ewell & Cobham

Footy,now not wanting you to be eliminated,and as you know Rules have been clearly stated and updated,you need to revise your picks

But ............

Reserve Picks ....

Epsom & Ewell & Cobham

Footy,now not wanting you to be eliminated,and as you know Rules have been clearly stated and updated,you need to revise your picks

Have picked a Prem team and a Div1 team as stated in rules

Have also picked a reserve pick for each

I know that I have had a busy week and am feeling tired but can't see what I have done wrong Smudge

Apologies Footy,for my mistake,it probably won't be my last.Erm thinks to self Rule Change Number 299.But i'm going grey,me hair falling out, and for one so young.

Apology accepted Smudge.

Wouldn't want to be breaking any rules so glad you are keeping a close eye on things.

If (when) you see me make a mistake some time on a footy pitch then please accept my apologies ... happens to the best of us