Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Question for Krooner or any ref

johnnojudo

Oh they always check gloves to make sure you dont have a ring on etc, my point is these style of gloves could be, imo, worse than a ring, yet they are allowed by the rules. And yes I always have my gloves on to do the respect thingy.

You don't tend to see too many sliding tackles in ORs so the comparison is not valid.

Is Graham Poll really the best person to ask?! Think you'd want one of the head guys for refereeing at FA nowadays. The guidance on this has changed over the seasons incidentally, at one point taped rings were advised acceptable.

He might be slightly maths-challenged as regards counting is concerned, but I do agree with most of what he writes in his column in 'The Mail'.

:coffee (2):

A few years back wedding rings covered up with tape were allowed to be worn on a football pitch. A few years back passengers in a car didnt have to wear seat belts.

Due to the high volume of vehicle accidents and the fatalities that it brings, it is now compulsory and against the law to not wear a seat belt!

What the hell has happened in the world of football for it to now be against the rules to wear a ring that is taped up?

World gone mad!

The only time a wedding ring should be taken off is on a night out with the boys or on the end of season tour!!

Simples

Oh they always check gloves to make sure you dont have a ring on etc, my point is these style of gloves could be, imo, worse than a ring, yet they are allowed by the rules. And yes I always have my gloves on to do the respect thingy.

Keep quiet Jurgs. I have to wear these type gloves to keep playing!!! Don't get them banned.