Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well Done Mole Valley S.C.R.

Smudge

Who do they have in the final?

On reaching the Final of the Surrey Premier Cup,always nice to see C.C.L. Clubs acheiving success.

Thanks mate, havent acheived anything yet tho until we actually win it. My moneys on Sutton to meet us in the final. Might go and watch the Semi tonight if the games still on, which i doubt.

Many thanks for the kind words, we are well pleased at reaching a Surrey Cup final for the first time in the clubs short 32 year history...

JR, your "ex-gaffer" was there however it was my voice bellowing from technical area last night.

Smudge as for decent surface, I assume you feel final is at winning sides ground?. Whoever wins between Sutton & Met, the final is scheduled for 7-30 ko at

Carshalton Athletic FC

War Memorial Sports Ground

Colston Avenue

Carshalton

Surrey

SM5 2PW

On Wednesday 7th April (ironic for a Surrey SATURDAY Premier cup match don't you think?!) and all support for us representing the CCL will be greatfully received.. cheers again

Edited by MVSCR 'Gaffa'

Well done and good luck MVSCR. The Premier Cup is a hard one for the step 6 sides to do well in as the reserves of the likes of Sutton, AFC Wimbledon and Woking (who pulled out for some reason this season) should be better than CCL1 teams.

I don't mean that in a condescending way - to be honest you'd expect them to be better than CCL Premier sides!

A Suburban League side has won this cup for the past ten seasons now so it would make a nice change for a first team to win it. The last ones were Chessington who beat Bisley in 1999.

1998-99 Chessington beat Bisley 2-1 a.e.t

1999-2000 Tooting & Mitcham Reserves beat Worcester Park 3-1

2000-01 Woking Reserves beat Tooting & Mitcham Reserves 3-0

2001-02 Sutton Utd Reserves beat Dulwich Hamlet Reserves 2-1

2002-03 Sutton Utd Reserves beat Tooting & Mitcham Reserves 4-1

2003-04 Carshalton Athletic Reserves beat Walton & Hersham Reserves 3-0

2004-05 Sutton United Reserves beat Warlingham F.C. 3-0

2005-06 Sutton United Reserves beat Whyteleafe Reserves 3-1

2006-07 Tooting & Mitcham Reserves beat Carshalton Athletic Reserves 4-3 on penalties 3-3aet

2007-08 Metropolitan Police Reserves beat Ashford Town (Middx) Reserves 2-1

http://www.surreyfa.com/FixturesAndResults/previouswinners/SaturdayPremier.htm

and 2008-09 Metropolitan Police Reserves beat Farleigh Rovers 2-1.

Good luck to them. Always give us a good game and as tennants are good as gold so hope they fly CCL flag in the final. Shame it wasn't us instead of them but thats the way football goes. Things didn't quite go our way although saying that MV keeper didn't have a real save of note to make however the floodlight delay as soon as we scored wasn't ideal when we had the momentum.

Finally a Final being held close to where i live rather than in the depths of Middlesex, Tooting & Mitcham wouldve been better as its literally a stones throw but i'll settle for Carshalton.

Good luck to them. Always give us a good game and as tennants are good as gold so hope they fly CCL flag in the final. Shame it wasn't us instead of them but thats the way football goes. Things didn't quite go our way although saying that MV keeper didn't have a real save of note to make however the floodlight delay as soon as we scored wasn't ideal when we had the momentum.

Funny you should mention a Floodlight delay Young Whitby,the same thing happened to us in our League game against M.V.S.C.R. we were 1-0 up also.Coincidence I'm sure, but a 20 min delay took the wind out of our sails too.Have Cobham had any light failures.

Funny you should mention a Floodlight delay Young Whitby,the same thing happened to us in our League game against M.V.S.C.R. we were 1-0 up also.Coincidence I'm sure, but a 20 min delay took the wind out of our sails too.Have Cobham had any light failures.

Haha definitely not anything to do with us, the phantom floodlight fiddler has mucked us about on a few occassions too.

ghost.gif

& tbh we're in a rush to finish the game, get our cheeseburgers (double for some!) then home up the A3 to watch up on Glee, Desperate Housewives & 90210.

Haha definitely not anything to do with us, the phantom floodlight fiddler has mucked us about on a few occassions too.

ghost.gif

& tbh we're in a rush to finish the game, get our cheeseburgers (double for some!) then home up the A3 to watch up on Glee, Desperate Housewives & 90210.

Hmmmm, Yeah, always seems to happen at MV games, when I went down for treatment from physio it happened then. Problem is training lights were wired dangerously a few years ago and we can't track down who did it but thats what keeps shorting the circuit. At least it didn't go off while a striker was rounding the keeper!

ghost.gif

Hmmmm, Yeah, always seems to happen at MV games, when I went down for treatment from physio it happened then. Problem is training lights were wired dangerously a few years ago and we can't track down who did it but thats what keeps shorting the circuit. At least it didn't go off while a striker was rounding the keeper!

Well not a Mole Valley one for sure,not been an early finish for us there,what with delay for Ambulance.Wattsy talking about Cheeseburgers best before a game.

ghost.gif

Never mind 'Desperate Housewives' !

Has anybody been watching 'Shameless' on Channel 4 lately.

WOW - Is that getting rude, or what ? :chloe:

Last night Sutton United beat Met Police 5 - 0 at Imber Court. So we now know our fellow finalists now.

So we return to our spiritual home Sutton to play Sutton United at Carshalton Athletics FC ground.

post-5534-12677075819695_thumb.jpg

Edited by progedit