Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

IT'S OFFICIAL

Teflon

After a very important text meeting this afternoon, it has been decided the reason so many games have been postponed recently !!!!

I will come as a surprise to some of you & other have been shying away from the truth for far too long. :ignore:

During the many texts sent and received today (in between the one's regarding Mrs Teflon's birthday :birthday: ) the following damming conclusion was made.

The reason our games are not being played is because those slow, wobbly, kenting, abused (& rightly so) never wrong (in their shocking blinkered decisions) numpties fookers in black call our games off !!! :dance (2):

There can be no one else to blame they make the final (poor) decision, deliberately to stop us enjoying ourselves. :drinkies:

I think you'll all agree with this shocking statement :waytogo: & it is all down to our beloved leader Krooner who it seems has turned against his followers :97:

Sorry I missed Mrs Teff's birthday yesterday.

I was swimming down at Meadowbank ! :97:

Edited by Big J R