Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well, that was.......................

Big J R

............................ another weekend almost decimated by the 'good-old' English weather.

AND............................

On this wet Sunday morning, I've just heard from the ground at Meadowbank that fings are already VERY doubtful for Tuesday night !!

:bartshocked:

Can Dorking and Bookham not play a Double Header at Meadowbank.

Would be interesting!

I did suggest making Easter Monday's Dorking v Bookham derby a genuine 6 pointer (2 points for a draw) to cut back on one outstanding fixture!

Don't envy Whitelaw trying to shoehorn in all these outstanding fixtures.

Can Dorking and Bookham not play a Double Header at Meadowbank.

Would be interesting!

I did suggest making Easter Monday's Dorking v Bookham derby a genuine 6 pointer (2 points for a draw) to cut back on one outstanding fixture!

Don't envy Whitelaw trying to shoehorn in all these outstanding fixtures.

Bookham/Dorking - Bookham/Dorking is currently under discussion.

Edited by Big J R

A Diabolical Refereeing performance by Phil Dowd,we have better in the C.C.L.

If that Vidic incident had been at the other end 10 minutes later, the red card would have been brandished without a doubt. Whether it's the third minute or going to upset Ferguson, it's either a red card or it isn't. Phil Dowd's a shocking referee, another of these 'look at me' types. A poor man's Jeff Winter.

Thank goodness we have better in the CCL.

............................ another weekend almost decimated by the 'good-old' English weather.

On this wet Sunday morning, I've just heard from the ground at Meadowbank that fings are already VERY doubtful for Tuesday night !!

I note that Badshot Lea have rearranged their SSC game against Woking for Tuesday anyway, although the Farnborough pitch doesn't seem up to much either with yet another game postponed there yesterday. Maybe if they spent some money on sorting the pitch, rather than a white elephant stand and plasma screens :evil:

I note that Badshot Lea have rearranged their SSC game against Woking for Tuesday anyway, although the Farnborough pitch doesn't seem up to much either with yet another game postponed there yesterday. Maybe if they spent some money on sorting the pitch, rather than a white elephant stand and plasma screens :evil:

.................AND THEIR CAR PARK FULL OF POT HOLES AND WITH ALL THEIR MONEY TOO ITS DISGUSTING ??????

.................AND THEIR CAR PARK FULL OF POT HOLES AND WITH ALL THEIR MONEY TOO ITS DISGUSTING ??????

It's not their car park though Nicey. It's owned by the council. How Farnborough get away with charging £3 to park in there is beyond me.

According to the unofficial site, Bookham v Dorking is now Bank Holiday 3rd May. We can make it a wake, as both teams will probably be in Div 1 by then so we'll need to get out the roadmaps to Chobham and Hounslow :(

According to the unofficial site, Bookham v Dorking is now Bank Holiday 3rd May. We can make it a wake, as both teams will probably be in Div 1 by then so we'll need to get out the roadmaps to Chobham and Hounslow :(

Oh ye of little faith. :cheesy (2):

Actually, I think we might arrange something in the club-house for after the game.

Edited by Big J R

here in Downtown Croydon

HAHA you make it sound like 5th Avenue in New York :bigshock:

here in Downtown Croydon

HAHA you make it sound like 5th Avenue in New York :bigshock:

........... It was more like 'down-town' Harlem the last time I was there !

:bartshocked: :smashfreakb: :bartshocked: :smashfreakb:

Edited by Big J R