Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Week beginning 1st March

With lots of blue sky around and the forecast for the week looking good looks like we should get a full amount of football across both divisions unless the weekends rain has affected the pitches badly. The Leg o Mutton is looking good and the groundsman has done a fantastic job in making the pitch playable for no less than eight different sides.

Has anyone's pitch suffered over the weekend and are any games in doubt?

Couple of good days in prospect with sun and decent temps.

Cove's pitch looked awful on Sat morning and with the rain yesterday I reckon it may not make a midweek fixture but hopefully by Sat most if not all will be back up and running.

I can't believe even White Heart line was on the verge of being called off 30 mins before kick off yesterday! Just shows how serious the rain has been!

You coming to watch Tuesday smudge!?

No unfortunely not,am going to watch El Gaffers mob at Leatherhead, in what could be the Biggest Grudge match, Since Leeds/Chelsea in the 60's.I'm not liked by either set of supporters,so will have to go in disguise.The shame is both Managers are great Guys,and I have a lot of respect for them both.But if by chance it's called off,I will head to Moatside,as I have friends in both camps.Sure to get a free beer there.

Sandhurst should be OK shouldn't it? Mind you, I drove past the River Blackwater along the BVR today and it's overflowing a bit.

One latest score from tonight:-

Aldershot Senior Cup

Farnborough 1 Ash 1. Extra time being played.

FT - Farnborough 2 Ash United 1 (aet)

Farnborough are now in the semis where they're away to South Farnborough, Cove, Farnborough North End, Frimley Green or Sandhurst Devels.

The other semi is Farnham Town or Overton United v Fleet Town, Alton Town or Hartley Wintney.

WE'RE A BIT BEHIND IN THIS CUP AS WE ARE IN THE SOUTHERN COMBINATION CUP! Bloody caps lock!!

We've already got 3 thursday matches penciled in with 2 of them in the same week as a tuesday scheduled game!!