Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games 4th March

Mate I could only dream to be the person in the picture. The man is a Krooner Legend.

And me at Uni. :stupid:

Sorry Krooner, you have gone down in my estimation by having that picture.

Cove 1 v 2 Leatherhead Res,Cove exited the Southern Combination Cup last night against a strong Leatherhead side.Rumoured that J.J.s Boots got muddy.

A draw and extra time would have been a fair result. We missed an open goal with no goalie or player in the way and from 20yds placed it wide of the goal. We fielded a strong team with only 2 regulars on the bench and 2 rested. Some players had Saturday on their minds meaning it wasnt as physical match as we'd have liked. Some players not fully committing themselves, which was ok cos Saturday and Tuesday are massive for us.

We are still Southern Comb Cup holders for now!! The cup may not even get finished!!

boots did come out for a cameo warm up but then went back in for the kick off! Too soft under foot! Very comfortable!!