Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tues 9 MAR Matches

BIG JR - tall sort of rough looking old guy, probably wearing his worn out Chelski coat and will no doubt have a beer in at least one hand!

:beer:

WRONG YET AGAIN, JJ ! :smashfreakb:

It'll be a Dorking FC bench coat.

Coat must have been left behind when Gussy vacated the bench area!!

What happened to the Chelski million holes coat Ewing??

It's still a prized possession ! One of our gorgeous cats has recently claimed it as his bed.

Now, that's a cat with taste !

Careful with comments about the young Gussy ! He has spies everywhere. Even I managed a short face to face chat with him recently.

Edited by Big J R

BJR has finally seen the light and ditched Chelsea following the disgraceful John Terry saga - very commendable if I may say so ;)

I'm working late tonight (yes really!), so will be making the short pilgrimage to Cove for the cup game. Can you get the burgers on please JJ and make sure we don't go to extra time and penalties if you don't mind :signthankspin:

Will inform the Chef TRS.

Sky Sports Camera coming out tonight??

Hoping to WIN it in normal time tonight but any win will do.

We have had Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday games constantly and we have another Thursday game this week too.

Better than training and i'm sure Badshot and other clubs are doing the same!!

They will be coming out for a kick around but not sure if they are ready to start a match.

If TRS gets there early enough with his camera (say about 7.25pm) he may see them shanking balls off the pitch during the warm up.

It will all depend on the state of the pitch which is pretty poor at present.

Got it with me - what's the lux levels like down there? :)

I think you'll find they use Daz at Cove !

:bolt:

BJR has finally seen the light and ditched Chelsea following the disgraceful John Terry saga - very commendable if I may say so ;)

I'm working late tonight (yes really!), so will be making the short pilgrimage to Cove for the cup game. Can you get the burgers on please JJ and make sure we don't go to extra time and penalties if you don't mind :signthankspin:

Don't get me started, TRS !!

:smashfreakb: :smashfreakb: :bartshocked: :bartshocked:

Got it with me - what's the lux levels like down there? :)

Not the best but not as bad as Ash United's lights!!

Lux is the level in which the light that is produced from the floodlights is measured in. :signthankspin:

Horley Town 3 Guildford City 2 Cup Quarter Final

What a game seven booked for Guildford and one sent of from the bench. Horley three nil up and saved a penalty. Best comment of the night came from when the Guildford supporters came and asked for their Whale back! We just replied we were having a whale of a time winning!

Did their supporters sing that old 1940's war-time favourite 'Whale Meet Again' as they left the ground ?

:bolt: