Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GOLD MEMBERS CUP FINAL.3rd April 2010

Smudge

IT IS WITH REGRET THAT NICE GUY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE GOLD MEMBERS CUP,HE FAILED TO POST HIS SELECTIONS TO ME BY MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT.I MUST SAY THAT SINCE BEING ON THIS FORUM,I HAVE POST MESSAGED HIM TWICE AND HE HAS NEVER REPLIED,WHILST I HAVE POST MESSAGED 26 OTHER USERS ON HERE,AND ALWAYS RECEIVED A REPLY.SO AS TOO HAVE A FINAL, I AM GOING TO INSTIGATE A SURREY COUNTY RULE,AND REINSTATE KROONER TO THE FINAL AS A BEATEN SEMI-FINALIST.AS NICE GUY POSTED YESTERDAY AT 11.46AM, HE CANNOT SAY HE DID NOT KNOW THE RULES.SO THE FINAL WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT WEEK SAT.10TH APRIL.APOLOGIES TO T.C. WHO POST MESSAGED HIS SELECTIONS IN TIME,IF KROONER DECLINES TO TAKE PART I WILL UNDERSTAND.

IT IS WITH REGRET THAT NICE GUY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM THE GOLD MEMBERS CUP,HE FAILED TO POST HIS SELECTIONS TO ME BY MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT.I MUST SAY THAT SINCE BEING ON THIS FORUM,I HAVE POST MESSAGED HIM TWICE AND HE HAS NEVER REPLIED,WHILST I HAVE POST MESSAGED 26 OTHER USERS ON HERE,AND ALWAYS RECEIVED A REPLY.SO AS TOO HAVE A FINAL, I AM GOING TO INSTIGATE A SURREY COUNTY RULE,AND REINSTATE KROONER TO THE FINAL AS A BEATEN SEMI-FINALIST.AS NICE GUY POSTED YESTERDAY AT 11.46AM, HE CANNOT SAY HE DID NOT KNOW THE RULES.SO THE FINAL WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT WEEK SAT.10TH APRIL.APOLOGIES TO T.C. WHO POST MESSAGED HIS SELECTIONS IN TIME,IF KROONER DECLINES TO TAKE PART I WILL UNDERSTAND.

TO BE HONEST SMUDGE, I AM NOT TO SURE HOW TO DO A PM, BUT I'VE JUST BEEN ON YOUR PROFILE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT MY SELECTIONS WERE SENT AT 12.43 PM YESTERDAY.

PLEASE CHECK & CONFIRM

THANKS

NICE GUY,An old saying 'you Got to get up early to catch me out'and my Favourite one 'Never Con a Conner'.Checked my P.Ms and you have not sent any PMs to me ever or replied to the 3 I have sent you,the last one sent at 9.31 this Morning.Footy Mad replied to ONE I sent him today within 5 minutes.T.C.,Danielpjn,Spencer,have replied to P.M.s sent to them within the LAST 3 DAYS.So lets accept you do not know how to send P.M.s,but I resent your implication that I have received a message from you when I have not.So you say you checked my Profile,and it is clearly there,would any other poster like to check my Profile,and confirm NICE GUYS findings.

T.C. You are correct,apologies to NICE GUY,for not seeing it,so the Finals back on

Selections as follows

T.C V NICE GUY

BEDFONT BEDFONT

CHESS AND HOOK CHESS AND HOOK

SANDHURST SANDHURST ****

WEMBLEY WEMBLEY

N.G.U. N.G.U.

CHERTSEY**** CHERTSEY

EGHAM EGHAM

EPSOM AND EWELL EPSOM AND EWELL****

BADSHOT LEA GUILDFORD

CAMBERLEY**** CAMBERLEY

MOLESEY MOLESEY

C.B. HOUNSLOW CROYDON MUNICIPAL

BEDFONT SPORTS**** BEDFONT SPORTS****

KNAPHILL**** KNAPHILL

MOLE VALLEY MOLE VALLEY****

EVERSLEY FRIMLEY GREEN

HARTLEY WITNEY HARTLEY WITNEY

SHEERWATER SHEERWATER

SOUTH PARK SOUTH PARK

WORCESTER PARK WORCESTER PARK

BEST OF LUCK FELLAS.

Edited by Smudge

T.C. You are correct,apologies to NICE GUY,for not seeing it,so the Finals back on

Selections as follows

T.C V NICE GUY

BEDFONT PPD BEDFONT

CHESS AND HOOK PPD CHESS AND HOOK

SANDHURST PPD SANDHURST ****

WEMBLEY 1 WEMBLEY 1

N.G.U. 3 N.G.U. 3

CHERTSEY**** 2 CHERTSEY 1

EGHAM PPD EGHAM

EPSOM AND EWELL PPD EPSOM AND EWELL****

BADSHOT LEA PPD GUILDFORD

CAMBERLEY**** PPD CAMBERLEY

MOLESEY PPD MOLESEY

C.B. HOUNSLOW PPD CROYDON MUNICIPAL

BEDFONT SPORTS**** PPD BEDFONT SPORTS****

KNAPHILL**** 6 KNAPHILL 3

MOLE VALLEY PPD MOLE VALLEY****

EVERSLEY 3 FRIMLEY GREEN 0

HARTLEY WITNEY 3 HARTLEY WITNEY 3

SHEERWATER 1 SHEERWATER 1

SOUTH PARK PPD SOUTH PARK

WORCESTER PARK PPD WORCESTER PARK

TOTAL 19 12

BEST OF LUCK FELLAS.

SHAME MY DOUBLE POINTS GAMES WERE ALL POSTPONED WHICH DIDN'T HELP ANYWAY CONGRATULATIONS.......WELL DONE TC !

SUPPOSE 1 OUT OF 2 FINALS AIN'T THAT BAD.............

Im happy for the final to be played again on a week where games don't get called off.

HI TC,

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR VERY KIND GESTURE BUT I'M SORRY I HAVE TO DECLINE AS IT WAS THE SAME FOR BOTH COMPETITORS.

YOU ARE THE GOLD MEMBERS WINNER .....................WELL DONE !