Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GOLD MEMBERS CUP FINAL.3rd April 2010

Smudge

I wish to lodge an official complaint against NICE GUY who failed to adhere to the "post 1st" rule for the 2nd leg. I waited until Friday afternoon but had to post and Nice Guy did it after me.

Disgraceful :bootyshake:

I wish to lodge an official complaint against NICE GUY who failed to adhere to the "post 1st" rule for the 2nd leg. I waited until Friday afternoon but had to post and Nice Guy did it after me.

Disgraceful bootyshake.gif

The jury is out .... how will Smudge decide this time .... by the rules or the toss of a coin????

Sureley no stewards enquiry needed. An infringement in the rules should result in a replay or expulsion from the competition. I'm with Krooner on this one. We dont accept rule breaking or bending do we Kroons??

RESULT STANDS:After much deliberations by the Stewards ,No Rules were found to be broken by NICE GUY,as he posted at 8.25pm,this left Krooner with ample time to of posted his Selections after,unfortunately Kroons had a case of premature picking,but the bare face cheek of Complaining after the event,shows that Kroons was in a can't lose situation in his mind,if his poor selections had beaten Nice Guy,would there of been an objection,I THINK NOT,and as they did not he objects.THE BEST MAN WON.Hopefully NICE GUY will now sign up as a GOLD MEMBER before Saturday's Final,in the true spirit of the Competition.

So not even a Gold member :)

Anyway as the official has made the decision it matters not what my views are I abide by them 100% without going on and on about it for the next 90 minutes :)

Thanks for giving it due attention smudgey ;)

The Final of the Gold Members Cup will take place this Saturday 3rd April,the format for the Final will be as Follows,T.C. and Nice Guy must make selections for all Premier and Div 1 games played on this date, as per C.C.L. Football Mitoo site,and star 4 games for Double points.Their selections must be Post Messaged to Me no later than Midnight 2nd April.This will mean that if any games are postponed no contestant gains an unfair advantage,and does not know what his opponent has selected until I post them on here.BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BOTH,if you have anything your not sure about post here.

The Final of the Gold Members Cup will take place this Saturday 3rd April,the format for the Final will be as Follows,T.C. and Nice Guy must make selections for all Premier and Div 1 games played on this date, as per C.C.L. Football Mitoo site,and star 4 games for Double points.Their selections must be Post Messaged to Me no later than Midnight 2nd April.This will mean that if any games are postponed no contestant gains an unfair advantage,and does not know what his opponent has selected until I post them on here.BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BOTH, if you have anything your not sure about post here.

I'm not too sure about Einstein's Theory of Relativity, Smudgie !

:bolt:

The Final of the Gold Members Cup will take place this Saturday 3rd April,the format for the Final will be as Follows,T.C. and Nice Guy must make selections for all Premier and Div 1 games played on this date, as per C.C.L. Football Mitoo site,and star 4 games for Double points.Their selections must be Post Messaged to Me no later than Midnight 2nd April.This will mean that if any games are postponed no contestant gains an unfair advantage,and does not know what his opponent has selected until I post them on here.BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BOTH,if you have anything your not sure about post here.

SMUDGE, YOU MENTION **** (STAR) 4 GAMES, IS THAT ANY 4 GAMES OR 2 IN THE PREMIER AND 2 IN DIV. 1 ?