Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

best players in the leagues????

Duncs,

I didnt say the players i named were the best in the league, i said they had caught my eye when i had been going ground to ground watching different teams.

I wouldnt agree on meps being a donkey, to be fair to him this year he has scored alot of goals.

Spy , so how comes coulsdon? If your there next season I'll expect them to be a tough hard to beat side

who don't take no prisoners but play fair next time I play them if me old knees hang in there ha ha

the trouble with picking a league rep side is it depends on whose picking the team,through no fault of thier own the person in charge will only pick players they really know and that is how you get so many players from one area,i tink it would be better to have a manager and 2 assistants from different areas. I know on the few times I played for the rep side the managers were from the ash and hartley witney areas.And who the feck picked TC as one of the best players in this league are you taking the pess now if you had said Sam Cobbett then I would have agreed,Meps you are a donkey.

And just as I was about to name you my favourite manager of all time Duncs!!!

no Meps is not a donkey it was just a bit of banter Warnock, you see I know he reads these threads and to be fair he is a good player and it wasn't a good move for him when he came back to us, he has done very well at Sandhurst and is now scoring goals for fun ,sorry TC but I reckon warnock is your dad

Spy , so how comes coulsdon? If your there next season I'll expect them to be a tough hard to beat side

who don't take no prisoners but play fair next time I play them if me old knees hang in there ha ha

I've known Bob & Dot a long time and they and Coulsdon have been let down badly over the years by a succesion of people offering the world and a host of prima donna players. So I thought it's time they had some genuine help. They are one of the few clubs in the area who can genuinely progress. Money is the issue (isn't it everywhere?) but the plan is to apply for lights and a stand this year and then if succesful (and no real reason why we shouldn't get it) begins the task of fund raising and applying for grants, a long haul, but yes you're right we will be difficult to beat, even since Christmas we've been away to Staines and Knaphill with a bare eleven and last week to Cobham and only lost them 2-0. I hope you'll still be going next season, I was looking fwd to coming over to you a while back but was rough on the day. But going down 4-1 i'm glad I was !!!! lol

The best players I have ever seen in the Combined Counties are....Mark Harrison Ashford Town ( England non league player ) James Heggarty ( Ashford Town Northern Ireland international ) Andy Smith, ( Ashford Town, could score goals for fun ) Nigel Kay , ( nickname Danny B.A.E. Aerospace ) and Kevin Quirke ( B.A.E. aerospace and Cobham ).

Now that's a few for the memory banks.

Edited by Weeble