Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

best players in the leagues????

GK liam stone (chertsey)LB luke taylor (molesey)RB steve gibson © (chertsey)CB stuart bamford, when fit (chertsey)CB charlie west (epsom and ewell)RM matt grave (egham)LM james mcshane (molesey)CM gavin bamford (chertsey)CM ian bates (wembley)CF john pomroy (chertsey)CF dave lawrence (NGU)

Pearcey is better than stone! It's only bad timing on spencers part that isn't wearing a chertsey shirt.Adam foulser cm,pomeroy all day long,nicholls of bedfont cm,Barnard of camberley lb,the forward at ngu don't know his name,vine of cove rm,that's my opinion on players I've seen and know obviously I'm missing a few names and positions,add tom martin of egham at cb

Andy Miller at DFC is one to watch.

WATCH YES - BUT KEEP YER HANDS OFF !

Just promoted from the Under 18's squad, and now 18, shows great promise, IMHO ! :smilie_flagguk:

Andy Miller at DFC is one to watch.

WATCH YES - BUT KEEP YER HANDS OFF !

Just promoted from the Under 18's squad, and now 18, shows great promise, IMHO ! smilie_flagguk.gif

B.J.R. you must be a lousy Poker Player,never show your hand to the Head Hunters on here,keep young Andy under wraps.Many predators on here all waiting to pounce.

I know most of the sneaky poachers by sight in this League, Smudger !

Don't forget who's in charge of Security at The Bank, and as you once remarked, my height is quite intimidating.

I know most of the sneaky poachers by sight in this League, Smudger !

Don't forget who's in charge of Security at The Bank, and as you once remarked, my height is quite intimidating.

Yeah and no box needed like some I could mention.

Ronnie Green at Cambo I would add into the mix.

One of the best players I have seen this season was the CB at Egham. dont know his name so may well be the one mentioned above. He was outstanding on the 2 occasions I have seen him.

Also would like to add Matt Griffiths from Badshot Lea. Reckon he would fit into any team in the CCL and improve it.

And finally form me the Right Centre Mid player I saw on Saturday. Name escapes me though :)

JJ (COVE)

Tilson (sandhurst)

Lawrence (NGU)

Bamford (chertsey)

Mcshane (molesey)

Dennison (sandhurst)

There a few that have caught my eye this season on different occasions. Manager of the season must be at sandhurst, Jon Underwood has no budget or any kind of resources and has done a terrific job, keep it up!!!

Apart from the opening list there seem to be a lot of choices made where the name is not known. Not much good if these lot are sent out scouting. For my part;

Keeper - big lad, saw him the other day, wore gloves but name escapes me.

Back four - two tall mobile lads in the middle, both decent, think one was called Dave (or Joe) and the other has black hair. The full backs I rate were both excellent, one was left footed and wore the 3, whereas the other one was basically "all right foot" and wore the 2 - names escape me.

I would go for a midfield of four players who are used to playing there, and I have seen loads of them this season, but for me the best is the bloke at Bedfont, then again the Wembley fella is also good, and on his day a lad at Banstead (via Epsom, Merstham, Walton, Horley and somewhere else) is a match for anyone on his day, with the Ash bloke worth slotting in if you want to play one in behind the front two. These are the best four, but we could get exposed out wide.

Up front it must be two forwards and they ought to be able to score lots of goals, so I would do what some people would and look at the scoring charts and put 7 day approaches in and see what happens.

Joking aside, in truth, I reckon the standard of players in the CCL is getting better and better, so we could certainly put together a good quality side should the situation arise.

On that note, I feel sure that there used to be inter-league games, and that they gave us a chance to pit ourselves against other league such as Kent, Sussex, Middlesex extc. I am not sure what happened with this, although a season like this one with all the postponements would make fitting these games in quite hard. Worth looking at for the future, I reckon.

Raining again!

I'll add James Mepham into the list. Had a silly spell at Cove, but been fantastic for us either side of it. I like the Epsom full back as well, didnt play against us on Saturday, but a tidy player.

Ps - Warnock_1 - I love you for that :signthankspin:

Edited by Terrence Collina

There are some excellent players in the premier so don't think there would be alot of contest between premier and div 1.

Some average players in div 1 getting paid decent money!!

TC- you got the nod for your excellent performance at epsom and ewell saturday and i believe your kick played a big part in the 2nd goal. I have watched epsom alot this year but sandhurst have some good young players too.

JJ- everybody needs a workhorse who tackles, heads and chips in every now and again!! ;)