Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BADSHOT LEA

IN THE KNOW, WHATS HAPPENED TO BADSHOT LEA !?

YOU WERE ON A GOOD RUN BUT RECENT FAILINGS WOULD SEE YOU ABOUT HALF WAY IN THE LEAGUE IF YOUR CURRENT FORM CONTINUES, PLUS WHERE WILL I WATCH YOU GUYS PLAYING NEXT SEASON ?

HI GREEN FINGERS, SURPRISED ! SURELY THE FARNBORO PITCH IS FINE AS ITS ONE OF THE BEST KEPT PITCHES IN THE LEAGUE ? I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM 'IN THE KNOW' SO CAN YOU PUT ANY LIGHT ON THE ABOVE ?

IN THE KNOW, WHATS HAPPENED TO BADSHOT LEA !?

YOU WERE ON A GOOD RUN BUT RECENT FAILINGS WOULD SEE YOU ABOUT HALF WAY IN THE LEAGUE IF YOUR CURRENT FORM CONTINUES, PLUS WHERE WILL I WATCH YOU GUYS PLAYING NEXT SEASON ?

HI GREEN FINGERS, SURPRISED ! SURELY THE FARNBORO PITCH IS FINE AS ITS ONE OF THE BEST KEPT PITCHES IN THE LEAGUE ? I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM 'IN THE KNOW' SO CAN YOU PUT ANY LIGHT ON THE ABOVE ?

No suprprise really NG bearing in mind how the pitch was on Saturday

Farnborough Pitch

Add the fact that Farnborough have important games coming up and can do without further postponements too.

My take on recent performances (word of mouth rather than 1st hand) is that fatigue is taking it's toll. Having said that I still believe it's possible to better last seasons points tally plus the Club have had an outstanding season in Cup Competitions, so not all doom & gloom. No idea yet where the lads will be playing next season, but I am confident it will all be in hand ;)

That's what happens when you spend your money on outdoor plasma screens rather than the pitch ;)

Seriously, something is wrong if the Farnboro pitch looks like that when Cove is playable 5 minutes along the road...

I watched them in there good cup run at ashford, they did not look tired that day. and the keeper did not go until 6-0. dont think they have the right blend, that includes manager.coffee%20%282%29.gif

I will try and answer some of the questions.

What has happened to us in recent weeks? I would agree with GF that the amount of games and fatigue has set in. I am glad to get March out of the way if not for anything else other than we have lost 6 times since we beat Woking in the Surrey Senior Cup. On a positive note we still have enough points to play for to finish strongly. We also have a Surrey Senior Cup Semi Final v either Sutton Utd or Croydon Athletic to look forward to.

I would also say that our FA Cup and FA Vase runs, the break for the bad weather etc has definately caught up on us but saying all of that it has still been a memorable season.

Where are you going to be watching us next season? At this moment in time I cannot confirm anything but suffice to say a lot of hours are being spent on it and it will be resolved very soon.

Thanks for all your support and as soon as we have firm news it will be posted.

Edited by In The Know

I spoke to 2 of the BL players today and they told me that nothing has been decided for definite concerning farnboro,is everything ok with boro many rumours are starting to circulate especially the money thing,how much longer will the stand take to build looks to me like it has come to a standstill

I spoke to 2 of the BL players today and they told me that nothing has been decided for definite concerning farnboro,is everything ok with boro many rumours are starting to circulate especially the money thing,how much longer will the stand take to build looks to me like it has come to a standstill

Having had a commanding lead recently, I see that after today's games they are only 4 points ahead of Nuneaton on the same number of games played. I wonder if they are going to choke again at the last, as they did last year? Not sure if they still have to face Nuneaton or not.

Having had a commanding lead recently, I see that after today's games they are only 4 points ahead of Nuneaton on the same number of games played. I wonder if they are going to choke again at the last, as they did last year? Not sure if they still have to face Nuneaton or not.

Got them away next Saturday TRS - before that they have Truro at home on Wednesday

Got them away next Saturday TRS - before that they have Truro at home on Wednesday

Squeaky bum time on Saturday then! Big crowd up there too I expect.