Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Justice must be Done.

To any C.C.L. Committee Member,Surrey F.A. Official who may view this site,a travesty occurred at the Cobham v Westfield game on Monday 5th April,the Cobham keeper was wrongly shown a Yellow Card for time wasting,which the T.R.S. video clearly shows was wrong.Please look into this matter,as a matter of urgency.I know that when mistakes are made you do rectify them,so please do so in this matter.

Edited by Smudge

Ah Mr Whitby! I did feel sorry for you with the second yellow, but you could say it was coming. The Ref gave you plenty of warnings before the second yellow, where he did shout 'come on keeper' twice before blowing his whistle. Given it was windy you might not have heard this but he did warn you :smilewinkgrin:

On another note, it was a more shocking decision that your number 9 who is about 9ft tall, had a poor first touch in the first half which allowed our skipper to get the ball and his body infront, then leading the your forward obviously being frustrated, going through the back of our skipper with a scissor kick very very high! End result, your forward walking away without a word said to him and our skipper carried off and out for the season. Maybe you took the brunt for his non-existant red card that should've been shown

Edited by Wattsy

Ah Mr Whitby! I did feel sorry for you with the second yellow, but you could say it was coming. The Ref gave you plenty of warnings before the second yellow, where he did shout 'come on keeper' twice before blowing his whistle. Given it was windy you might not have heard this but he did warn you smilewinkgrin.gif

On another note, it was a more shocking decision that your number 9 who is about 9ft tall, had a poor first touch in the first half which allowed our skipper to get the ball and his body infront, then leading the your forward obviously being frustrated, going through the back of our skipper with a scissor kick very very high! End result, your forward walking away without a word said to him and our skipper carried off and out for the season. Maybe you took the brunt for his non-existant red card that should've been shown

Didn't it hear him once. He could have whistled to say come on keeper or even shouted loud enough for anyone who was more than 5ft away could hear. To be fair to me I was going as quick as I could after it fell in the hole. Think I took the brunt because he didn't send me off the first time so was hell bent on sending me off to even things up.

I even called it, when the wind blew the ball I think I shout 'enjoy your rutt Whitby' :smilewinkgrin:

I also said during the game exactly what you did, he gave you the second yellow to make up for his 'blunder' in the earlier incident!

I even called it, when the wind blew the ball I think I shout 'enjoy your rutt Whitby' smilewinkgrin.gif

I also said during the game exactly what you did, he gave you the second yellow to make up for his 'blunder' in the earlier incident!

Did I actually handle it though? Even from video its not that clear and you can argue both ways.

Wattsy is the star witness for the prosecution it seems.The weather conditions were a factor though,a howling wind against the Referee,made it impossible for his voice to travel to YHW,as the ball clearly showed by moving so much,MA .LORD.The Ref thought 2 wrongs made a right,but in this case he was clearly mistaken.I would like to call my First Witness,who is an officianado on the subject of Refereeing,The Right Honourable Krooner.

I even called it, when the wind blew the ball I think I shout 'enjoy your rutt Whitby' smilewinkgrin.gif

Did I actually handle it though? Even from video its not that clear and you can argue both ways.

It looked to me like it hit your arm/hand rather than you actually handling it. I think you seemed to rush out but then when you realised you were where you were, you panicked and like I say it seemed to hit you, although you did kinda spread yourself which didn't help

I am always happy to speak to the manager or secretary after the game to explain my reasoning behind any 'debatable' decision and I am sure that the referee at this game would have done so as well.

If clubs have problems with events on the field why don't they talk to officials after the game in a reasonable manner???

I am always happy to speak to the manager or secretary after the game to explain my reasoning behind any 'debatable' decision and I am sure that the referee at this game would have done so as well.

If clubs have problems with events on the field why don't they talk to officials after the game in a reasonable manner???

I wasn't allowed to go and see him because I was still seething so someone went in there for me and the referee said that I put the ball where I did so the wind would blow it into the rut thus waste time. Genuinly did say that as in the clubhouse someone else asked him if that was indeed the explanation.

Cobham groundsman,has just given evidence in front of Justice Piffle as to the state of the Pitch on said Day in Question.When asked about the condition of the said Pitch,he replied it was 'Flat as a Pancake'no Ruts or Diverts or Holes on his immaculate Lawn,in fact he said it was 'As smooth as a Baby's Bum'after a good curry,but agreed it was a bit MESSI.Probably due to a lack of grass.