Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Referee's - Players and Abuse.

If you've got time, have a look at this thread from the Spartan South Midlands Forum.

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forum/topic/144940-sleb-v-hoddesdon-town-the-good-the-bad-and-the-very-ugly/

I think we are fairly lucky in the CCL.

You can see why it's so hard to persuade people to actually do it !

Possibly Teffs or was sh1t scared the bloke would start on him

It sounds like the later to me Kroons and I dont blame him either as the "players" team mates could not keep control of him either what chances for the officials...........ban for life !!!! but he'd probs just start playing for someone else at a lower level under another name

Totally agree with above comments,but cannot comment as I have not seen it with my own eyes,that rings a bell, do not know where I heard that,think is was on another thread on here.Yes the Match should have been abandoned Immediately,and the Police called so as the said Individual could be charged with Assault,instead of just taking it on the chin,as it seems he did.The Club are also responsible for their players actions,and should be suspended immediately from Playing any further games,until the Full Facts are known.Was there Video Evidence that would help.HOPE THE YOUNG LINO IS O.K.,FIRST AND FOREMOST.

Edited by Smudge

I absolutely would have abandoned immediately. Am very surprised the referee chose not to do this. That said, easy for me to say as I wasn't there under the pressure of the situation. That said, when you come from a background of judo you tend not to get intimidated by such things.... am sure jonno knows where I am coming from!