Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Last few weeks

Not had time to get on here much lately but still been watching games.

North Greenfords title to lose but Chertsey and Camberley pushing them hard, although if you listened to the Camberley blazers Saturday you would think they were fighting relegation, have never heard such a downbeat bunch. Yet more talk there if getting rid of the manager. For me they dominated a poor game against Epsom and deserved win, hope the big guy that went off was ok, his nose didn't look too good.

Egham are the side to really impress in the game I saw them, will be a force next season if they stay together.

Guildford are possibly the horriblest side in CCL, from manager down they have no discipline and you can see why they have so many sendings off and cautions.

Hopefully Cup Final will be a good game, Bedfont have probably the best player but also the biggest idiot in the league, Cove not really impressed when I have seen them but had a great result in semi final to get there.

Should be about more now to give thoughts on games, undecided on tonight but will report back tomorrow.

Hope all is well

Completely agree with all of that. Especially the piece about Guilford. The managment are a total disgrace and so are the big time charlie players

SF. I think it is a tricky one TBH. I wonder if he may want a shot higher up the pyramid and may move on anyway. Presuming we do not win the league this year will he be allowed a 4th shot at it. The biggest problem for me is expectation of the people off the pitch. There is far too much moaning down there during games and not enough support although to be fair I havent been for a while.

Nope, not had any dinner... but my mum always told me not to snack between meals! :snack:

Lot's to play for in the next few weeks. With some clubs playing 3 or 4 times a week it could be an interesting end to the season.

Can't look past North Greenford for the title though. Seen all of the top three play at least twice this season and NGU are the best of them. Plus they did chicken tikka in the board room at their place, which will be sorely missed when they go up!

Nope, not had any dinner... but my mum always told me not to snack between meals! snack.gif

Lot's to play for in the next few weeks. With some clubs playing 3 or 4 times a week it could be an interesting end to the season.

Can't look past North Greenford for the title though. Seen all of the top three play at least twice this season and NGU are the best of them. Plus they did chicken tikka in the board room at their place, which will be sorely missed when they go up!

Sounds good .... got sausage and chips when I was there last week