Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Banstead v Epsom

Butts

Tonights RESULT = Banstead 0 Epsom 2

Banstead Athletic 0 Epsom and Ewell 2

Good to get back to winning ways tonight for a number of reasons . Some good eye caching performances by individuals tonight particularly Kyle Hough who ran the defence ragged ... also thought the Banstead 2 was very good but wouldn't know who he was as only 14 programmes were printed .

It took us a while to break down Banstead and they were unlocked once Robbie Burns came off the bench . One goal controversially disallowed for offside with 20 left - shot from the edge of the box with player offside not in goalies eyeline. Some around me not very happy with the decision but it showed the wisdom of acccepting that you've got 20 minutes to create other chances and credit to our lads for not letting that decision derail them . So often you see sides undo themselves after such a disappointment .

Just glad the game was on after the farce of Easter Monday and that the lights lasted... to Chessington on Thursday (should be easier to reach than Madrid or Hamburg) maybe channel 5 will take that game if they can' get their peopel out ...

Good to get back to winning ways tonight for a number of reasons . Some good eye caching performances by individuals tonight particularly Kyle Hough who ran the defence ragged ... also thought the Banstead 2 was very good but wouldn't know who he was as only 14 programmes were printed .

It took us a while to break down Banstead and they were unlocked once Robbie Burns came off the bench . One goal controversially disallowed for offside with 20 left - shot from the edge of the box with player offside not in goalies eyeline. Some around me not very happy with the decision but it showed the wisdom of acccepting that you've got 20 minutes to create other chances and credit to our lads for not letting that decision derail them . So often you see sides undo themselves after such a disappointment .

Just glad the game was on after the farce of Easter Monday and that the lights lasted... to Chessington on Thursday (should be easier to reach than Madrid or Hamburg) maybe channel 5 will take that game if they can' get their peopel out ...

I wouldnt bet on us being easier to reach the world of adventures are having major parking issues at the moment after the new car park layout!

I wouldnt bet on us being easier to reach the world of adventures are having major parking issues at the moment after the new car park layout!

Chessy Boy, the problems with parking at CWOA was caused not by the new traffic lights but by the fact that it rained a little over Easter causing their grass car park to become almost non-existant and everybody wanting to park in the north car park pus surrounding roads .... Chalky Lane being the closest one.

Parking at CWOA is now fully functional and school holidays being over there will be no problems in getting to your ground on thursday evening

I could walk it ... did Bedfont so Chessy would be easy.