Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thanks Camberley Town F.C.

Smudge

For helping Croydon F.C. Today with the kit,balls,and cones today that were kindly supplied to them in their time of need,due to circumstances beyond their control.That is the main reason why I as a supporter,love Non league Football,if you can help you will.That is a true show of togetherness.You now have a soft spot in my heart.

What happened to Croydon's kit then?

I was informed that someone died at the Croydon Arena during the last week and the police had closed it off as a crime scene, As a result the team were not able to access the building to pick up fooballs, kit, bibs, cones etc and as a result arrived at Krooner Park with nothing. We had a spare third kit available and were more than happy to assist Croydon in their time of need. Smudge might be able to confirm if that was the case.#

See news story

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/8107788.Murdered_Wesley_Sterling_was_promising_footballer/

I still say the CCL is probably one of the friendliest non-league Leagues.

Nice one, Camberley ! :smilie_flagguk: :signthankspin:

Edited by Big J R

The chairman was handed back the keys yesterday and a message was put out to all players, supporters and juniors team parents to try and come along to help tidy up the club house.

Dickson was terribly upset with the state of the clubhouse and from the sounds of it, it was pretty bad.

Sadly I had to wortk late and then again when I got home so I could not get down there to help out :(

Croydon FC will bounce back from this.

Big Thanks to Camberley Town for their help last weekend.

Huge Thanks to the people that turned up last night to help Dickson and the club.

:signthankspin: :signthankspin: