Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Mewie

Sadly, yes. It was a great day for me other than the fact that the changing rooms got ransacked. From phone calls I have received since, I know that the same happened to at least one of the teams present (following that up today).

Mobile phone insurance covers my loss (and the league is covering my loss of cash).

I also remember someone jumped over the sides of the ground to go after one of the balls that went sailing over. Nice guy, you think... but they never actually came back with the ball !!

Yeah did hear about all that. Disappointing really. Shame for the host club too as it makes you wonder if the league will go back.

Also thought the Ref spoilt the game at the end too. He gave very little all game and then did that with 2 minutes to go.

Anyway at least I now know I was right as to who you are and I can now say that we have indeed been out at a match together. Just thinkg back to the best ref you had all season and you will know me :)

Are you referring to the handball DOGSO? I think he had to give that one as it couldn't have been much more blatant. Especially if under the watchful eye of league officials! If I had waved my little flag any harder it would have flown out of the ground ;)

Best ref I have had all season is ME though?

Strange as I don't recognise you from your photo and I have only assisted one, umm, 'younger' ref all season on CCFL... and he didn't look like he enjoyed burgers!

Not arguing with the Pen but at 3-0 in an U17 Cup Final with 2 mins left not sure he really needed to send the lad off.

Picture is not me mate but I will have been the best ref you have ever been out with !!

Mewcenary,where did this Changing Room Theft take place,better for fellow posters to be aware before they go there.On the matter of Kroons pic,you will never meet him if you go by his picture on here,if you take away the hair,well some of it,add about 25lbs(being generous there) you would have more chance of meeting up.But he is a nice fellow.

He has met me Smudge and I have alsoe seen him officiate twice as a spectator.

Cove FC was where the break in took place on Sunday afternoon.

Oh Croydon have to visit Cove on Saturday,so better warn the lads,although I suspect there is better security on C.C.L. Matchdays.Have they any descriptions to look out for,regards the Thief/Thiefs,any dodgy looking peeps about.I think I will leave me cash at home,J.J. sure to buy me a drink anyway.

Cove........Dodgy Looking Peeps. Hand in Hand :)

Joking aside Smudgie I am not sure I was just aware that our Youth sides dressing room was ransacked and so was the Refs room and I would presume the other team were as well.

Heard briefly about this although i didnt know there was a break in. The home changing room has been damaged but dont know if anything had gone missing.

Will find out more and post on here.

Each team is given a key for their dressing room and the ref a key for theirs too!

Key was in the dugout JJ. I am afraid if these sort of people want to get in they do.

I was once advised at a club I am involved with, by the police, that lock the outside doors but no point locking anything else up because if people break in they will not be stopped by other locks and will just ransack the place.

Sad really. Doesnt do the club or the league any favours when in reality there was probably nothing either could do. :(