Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey town boy......

Weeble

Are we gonna take u over as a reserve team for H and R ....Think bout it blood..............................

Weezle or sorry Weeble - H & R taking over Chertsey?!! The same H & R that have had to cut their budget numerous times this season and leave Dev on a shoestring and debts from previous regimes around their necks (as quoted by the Chairman on HRBTV) And when you use the word 'We' are you putting in your own money or will you just move Club again?!

That's the funniest, stupidest gossip yet!!!!

Edited by chertseytown

Weezle or sorry Weeble - H & R taking over Chertsey?!! The same H & R that have had to cut their budget numerous times this season and leave Dev on a shoestring and debts from previous regimes around their necks (as quoted by the Chairman on HRBTV) And when you use the word 'We' are you putting in your own money or will you just move Club again?!

Not really got the hang of it yet have you......How many clubs u had in the last 20 years?........just wondering.

[quote na

me=Chertsey Fan' date='29 April 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1272542967' post='1635507]

bore off weeble, its common knowledge that Spencer is "chertseytown" on this website.

Well done that man....

You'd know all about budget cuts...............or perhaps not based on your performance whilst destroying Aldershot.

A few digs going in here,the way I see it if a man wants to throw his money at a club with no return it's up to him if mr day(which ever name you come on here as)is willing to back ctfc and hampton it's up to him,Hampton from Reading local press need help!!if he has a spare couple of hundred grand take it,I personally think mr day won't leave ctfc cos on the field he hasn't won anything and in his eyes/heart that's failure(well done with all the off field achievements but trophies and titles count).

If Chertseytown is Mr Day I personally wish him all the best,the reason I have come to this conclusion is as follows.He puts his money where his mouth is,unlike many posters on here,who for the sake of a £5 NOTE,will not even become GOLD MEMBERS.The funny thing is most of the posters on here are Players,and what have most got in common,they take do not put back in,bit like the WAGES THEY ARE PAID,FIRST TO LEAVE THE CLUBHOUSE ONCE PAID.Nothings for Nothing in this world so pay up you Tight Kents.MR DAY DID,He PUTS YOU ALL TO SHAME.

If Chertseytown is Mr Day I personally wish him all the best,the reason I have come to this conclusion is as follows.He puts his money where his mouth is,unlike many posters on here,who for the sake of a £5 NOTE,will not even become GOLD MEMBERS.The funny thing is most of the posters on here are Players,and what have most got in common,they take do not put back in,bit like the WAGES THEY ARE PAID,FIRST TO LEAVE THE CLUBHOUSE ONCE PAID.Nothings for Nothing in this world so pay up you Tight Kents.MR DAY DID,He PUTS YOU ALL TO SHAME.

Well Smudge I reckon that's just put me off spending a fiver on here, happy to sponsor that fiver to a good cause if anybody is doing anything charitable in the near future, let me know :)