Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorking Win 4-1.

Smudge

I've copied and pasted below what i put on forum on Tuesday night! You must have missed it mate!

Quite honestly, Cove have died. The players are so tired that we could bareley put a squad together tonight and of those players, 5 of them have played 4 games in 5 days. players out injured. Reserve keeper in, 3 players played with injuries, 2 players got injured during the game, both suspected dislocations of the collar bone/shoulder. We had the same situation on Sunday with only 4 of the team starting that started the cup final. We have simply got nothing left in the tank. The night before (monday) we played Farnborough North End in the Aldershot Cup in a very physical match that we only just scraped thru.

Unfortunately we still have Thursday (Molesey), Saturday (Croydon), Monday (Horley), Tuesday (Farnborough in the Cup) and then maybe even Thursday (Fleet in the cup).

Feel dead right now!

Roll on pre season!

Myself and Dobbo were the players who got injured. I fell awkwardly on my shoulder and side in the 1st minute but carried on although to be fair and honest...we had nothing suitable to come off the bench so i just got on with it. Dobbo got injured at the end of the 1st half in similar fashion. He also carried on and when he took his shirt off in the changing room after the game you could see a huge deviation in his shoulder. He reckons it's happened before and he can just whack it back into place ala Mel Gibson style!!

I'm not playing tonight against Molesey and i have no idea what sort of squad we can field tonight. We do have one eye on the semi final so who knows what sort of team we field on Saturday and Monday aswell. We have some mascots on Saturday so i'll do my best to be fit as they want to be pictured with the captain. I'll certainly buy you a drink. Come find me after the match! I''m a bit slow out of the changing room as i like looking at all our players bums! Be patient!

Brunty is always first in the Bar,but last to buy a Drink,so totally opposite to your good self.Will the Cup be on show,and match highlights shown on a Big screen in Clubhouse.

The cup will be on show and if you ask the club i'm sure we could get it on the telly somehow! Have ordered the highlights and 90 minute video but may not get delivered till next week.

Brunty usually 1st in the bar, last to buy a drink and 1st to leave the bar too! :bolt:

'Er Indoors and I had a relaxing 24 hours in Peacehaven with an old work-mate.

After getting the result in the Sussex Coaster[, (a pub needless to say - Not a ship), I have to admit I don't remember getrting in the taxi back to our mates gaff !

"Dorking grabbed their first win for 22 games with a good win over CCL cup winners Cove

Cove had played well to beat Bedfont in the league cup, and to be fair were missing some regulars with their fixture congestion, but Dorking also have games coming thick and fast at present, so this was a decent win for Pete Augustine's young side

Dorking scored two first half goals through Sammy Dieng, Saturday's goalscorer vs Wembley, to take a 2-0 lead at half time.

Cove responded straight away in the second half, but ex Crystal Palace striker Ashley Robinson scored a long range scorcher soon after to restore Dorking's two goal lead.

And when Tom Ahmed scored his first Dorking goal minites from time, Dorking had secured all three points."

TEAM:- Sam Freeman: Josh Powell: Marvin Farrell: Dan Davies: Zib Nyatitto: Nathan Farquarharson: Sammy Dieng: Ashley Robinson: Ricardo Kimfumu: Mamadou Miete (Capt.): Tom Ahmed:

SUBSTITUTES:- Reece Perry: Doug Still: Andrew Thompson: Lewis Hanaaman: Lee Smith:

Edited by Big J R

I've copied and pasted below what i put on forum on Tuesday night! You must have missed it mate!

Quite honestly, Cove have died. The players are so tired that we could bareley put a squad together tonight and of those players, 5 of them have played 4 games in 5 days. players out injured. Reserve keeper in, 3 players played with injuries, 2 players got injured during the game, both suspected dislocations of the collar bone/shoulder. We had the same situation on Sunday with only 4 of the team starting that started the cup final. We have simply got nothing left in the tank. The night before (monday) we played Farnborough North End in the Aldershot Cup in a very physical match that we only just scraped thru.

Unfortunately we still have Thursday (Molesey), Saturday (Croydon), Monday (Horley), Tuesday (Farnborough in the Cup) and then maybe even Thursday (Fleet in the cup).

Feel dead right now!

Roll on pre season!

Have to agree with that Johnno, thought the tanks were empty on Tuesday !!!!

Saw you land heavierly and thought you'd bounce straight up.......old judo move :wink:

I noticed that Coops seemed to be carrying a little extra......... he has filled out a little :brille008:

Thats muscle you would be refferring to on Coops. He is also playing lots of matches in a short space of time!

Flippin heck tell him to leave off the IronBru !!!!! has certainly restricted his mobility :316: