Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TRS - Top Man!

T.R.S. EXCELLENT COVERAGE AGAIN,IS THERE ANY TRUTH IN THE RUMOUR,THAT THE REFS.SECRET SOCIETY HAVE YOU ON THEIR XMAS LIST.BEST SELLING XMAS PRESENT,GOT TO BE REFS. BLOOMERS BY T.R.S.

BE LONGER THAN BEN HUR THOUGH.

Edited by Smudge

spoke with TRS Monday , I think he needs some persuading to continue with his fine efforts next year.

quite an effort to film whole games and just watch through the little screen.

NEEDS PERSUADING ?...............PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TRS !!!

It was nice to have a chat with TRS and SpursFan at Dorkings last game at Meadowbank yesterday.

Keep up the good work TRS, and many thanks to SpursFan for the lift home afterwards.

Edited by Big J R

It was nice to have a chat with TRS and SpursFan at Dorkings last game at Meadowbank yesterday.

Keep up the good work TRS, and many thanks to SpursFan for the lift home afterwards.

Can only agree with everything that has been said. TRS deserves a medal for the work he does and i'm sure everyone appreciates what he does throughout non-league. When the two videos of Cobham have come up the whole team has watched it and its great to see yourself play!

Really hope you can carry on next season but if not, top man for all you've done. Oh and Cobham are still unbeaten in front of the TRS camera!

Thank you for all the generous comments, much appreciated! And thanks for watching the videos all through the season too. :signthankspin:

Not sure I want to carry it on to next season, but never say never I suppose.

Oh and there's no truth in the rumour that i've been signed up by a pay-TV company to provide exclusive coverage of YHW games, due to his ratings busting deliberate time wasting, handling outside the area and hacking down strikers clear through on goal etc etc ;)

Thank you for all the generous comments, much appreciated! And thanks for watching the videos all through the season too. signthankspin.gif

Not sure I want to carry it on to next season, but never say never I suppose.

Oh and there's no truth in the rumour that i've been signed up by a pay-TV company to provide exclusive coverage of YHW games, due to his ratings busting deliberate time wasting, handling outside the area and hacking down strikers clear through on goal etc etc wink.gif

I heard it was a done deal with me recieving half of all profits.brille008.gif