Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Calling all Program Editors

Our press officer/program editor left the club just in mid October so I said I would do the programs for the rest of the year. I found some useful sites such as ccleague.co.uk however when I go to away games I see programs full of graphs and amazing stats that includes all the clubs in the division. Knaphill in particular have a stunning program however that is done by more than one person (I think) by people who have more time and ability than myself. I have searched and searched for information somewhere and can't find anything!

Anyone who does programs knows how hard a job it is, especially when you have to do it at home with ink running out all the time! If anyone on here can help it would be massivly appreciated.

Also I have tried to become a gold member on more than one occasion and it just doesn't want to accept my card. Its not that there is no money on it and I bought a pair of gloves on pro-direct using it so I can't understand the problem bartshocked.gif

Edited by YoungHammerWhitby

Young Hammer Whitby - PM and i will go through it with you. I do all the Knaphill programme and my company prints it. We also do Eversley and Staines Lammas.

Becareful YHW he might be looking to strike a dodgy deal with you :smilewinkgrin:

Wattsy, change your profille picture son, your spoiling Knaphill's ground picture! :cheesy (2):

Have a look at webteams It costs £15 a season but well worth it for all the stats etc

check out...

http://www.webteams.co.uk/Home.aspx?team=hartleywintneyfc

If you want to waste time giving everyone ratings out of 10. Don't think you should if you are actively playing. If your not involved with the playing sqaud then go for it.