Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Will anyone go up from Div 1?

After a long season it seems there could no team going up, which would be a shame!

Only from rumours (but we love one on here), it sounds like there maybe a problem with MV and the groundshare.....WP can't go up but we all knew that.....and now i've heard Knaphill might not go up because of ground grading.

Anyone got any inside info?

Hope it all gets cleared up and both MV and Knaphill get promoted.

After a long season it seems there could no team going up, which would be a shame!

Only from rumours (but we love one on here), it sounds like there maybe a problem with MV and the groundshare.....WP can't go up but we all knew that.....and now i've heard Knaphill might not go up because of ground grading.

Our chairman (Knaphill) has said there is still hope for us although time is running out. I think there is an AGM soon so no doubt we shall be hearing more in the next week or so. In the meantime, we just need to keep our fingers crossed

Our chairman (Knaphill) has said there is still hope for us although time is running out. I think there is an AGM soon so no doubt we shall be hearing more in the next week or so. In the meantime, we just need to keep our fingers crossed

Good luck hope you do, nice ground and a good team to match.

Why can't Worcester Park go up,if Knaphill can according to the Knaphill Chairman.Is it not possible for them to Groundshare,or put rapid improvements in at their ground,have Knaphill got their lights,new stand yet.That is why the League have rules in place,that cover these situations,and one of these rules states that time schedules are met.The reason why Staines Lammas failed in their Appeal to the F.A. was they were out of time.So on that assumption Knaphill cannot be Promoted,and Spy raises the doubt about Mole Valley,was their Groundshare with Cobham in place,before the required date,thats how I read the situation.Mole Valley and Knaphill deserve promotion from their finishing positions,but within the rules.

Molly,

Did you not say that you would eat your hat if Knaphill finised in the top 5? :brille008: :dance (2): :excited: :waytogo:

Did you not say you'd eat Smudge's flat cap if Forrest didn't win the play offs? Ohhhhhhhhhhh.............. :discobanana:

It is a real problem if no-one comes up as the Prem Division ends up becomng stale as it used to. The introduction of progressive clubs into the Premier has helped it over the years and freshened it up. It needs to continue.

I hope that Mole Valley and Knaphill can come up,

NLN & Wattsy - No point in hiding however, it was a long drive home from Nottingham on Tuesday night, reliving every moment and asking why?.

Got in at 1.45am. No excuses, Blackpool were the better side without doubt. Billy Davies was right at the start of the season about his young players(the youngest squad in the championship) that they were not ready for the premiership...yet!

Still to finish third after finishing 19th last season considering we spent 3 years in League One aint that bad and it could be worse i could be standing next to Smudge! :help: , shiting myself at the thought of Newcastle embarrasing themselves again and getting relegated next season :cheesy (2): or supporting West Ham! ;)

Edited by Trentender

Molly,

Did you not say that you would eat your hat if Knaphill finised in the top 5? :brille008: :dance (2): :excited: :waytogo:

Think i said kick the cat!!!........Well done great run of results

And did you kick the cat Stoney? And if so tell us about the technique used :smilewinkgrin: