Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cobham - Current Applicants

Hope you checked with them before posting, not sure I would be too happy having my private cv splashed over the net for everyone to see.

Totally agree. To put peoples details up for everyone to see is completey unprofessional.

If had posted my cv i would be fuming.

Poor decision who ever decided that one !

Saying that i might go onto Liverpools website and see if they do the same !

Can I stress this comment is nothing to do with me! This is from new Commercial Director Steve Hegarty and is not me at all. Please don't shoot the messenger!

Message: Having spokem to all the applicants we have agreed that the easiest way for our teams and committee members to see who applied for the roles. Cobham is a good honest club and we want everyone to be involved in picking the manager as we now have a goal and destiny that we need to achieve in the next 24 months. Pehaps all the negative comments that are put up you would like to openly discuss with the club.

Kind Regards.

Steve Hegarty

Can I stress this comment is nothing to do with me! This is from new Commercial Director Steve Hegarty and is not me at all. Please don't shoot the messenger!

Message: Having spokem to all the applicants we have agreed that the easiest way for our teams and committee members to see who applied for the roles. Cobham is a good honest club and we want everyone to be involved in picking the manager as we now have a goal and destiny that we need to achieve in the next 24 months. Pehaps all the negative comments that are put up you would like to openly discuss with the club.

Kind Regards.

Steve Hegarty

This is not a personal thing about Cobham FC as i have played/managed there several times and thinks its a great club with extremley friendly people.

I personally feel that by posting cv's openly for everyones access may put of potentialy good candidates.

Good Luck anyway.

wtf.gif

Kind Regards.

Steve Hegarty

This is not a personal thing about Cobham FC as i have played/managed there several times and thinks its a great club with extremley friendly people.

I personally feel that by posting cv's openly for everyones access may put of potentialy good candidates.

Good Luck anyway.

And so the circus continues. CVs have been removed as well as names with immediate effect!

wtf.gif

Kind Regards.

Steve Hegarty

Good Luck anyway.

And so the circus continues. CVs have been removed as well as names with immediate effect!

To save starting a new thread:

Due to internal promotion the Reserve Team Manager's job has become avalible. Contact: steve@hegstrordinary.co.uk

Reserve's Play in suburban League Southern Section.

Update From Steve Hegarty

15 First Manager Applications

Cobham has seen unpresidented response to the first manager vacancy which has seen 15 applicants apply. Interviews will start on Tuesday from 17:00.

Edited by YoungHammerWhitby

Can't say I agree with names and CV's being posted on an open site like this, either.

HOWEVER......................

They were removed before I viewed, so I still don't know if the name I have heard mentioned was among them !

smilewinkgrin.gif

Not very professional of the club to post there applicants laughable in fact, heard the 3 CV's that were posted were two former Bedfont manager's one of which was from a couple seasons back cant remember his name and the third a man who has been about the division with numerous team.

Not very professional of the club to post there applicants laughable in fact, heard the 3 CV's that were posted were two former Bedfont manager's one of which was from a couple seasons back cant remember his name and the third a man who has been about the division with numerous team.

Bedfont managers from recent years,I can name 5 or 6.Mick turtle,neil shipperley,lenny postins(won't be him),Richard Bryant,tom fountain,ben lara(I think that's his name).

I haven't seen the list on cobhams web page,but I hope these names help with the rumours and story telling

My name did not appear as I never applied.....mind you I had already turned it down when they rang me up ...........