Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best of Luck.

To Epsom and Ewell,Warlingham,Badshot Lea, Tomorrow,with their Appeals at the F.A.Could be the Final Nail in the Non League Game,if the Ryman League are allowed to get away with their proposals.It's ok for Hendon to share at Wembley,but if it where the other way round not, this cannot be right.I Honestly hope that the C.C.L Officers have given these Clubs their full support,and will be attending the hearing.

how will fans, players or clubs, prosper from such a silly rule. i thought that commitees represented there members. why make things so difficult for clubs just to survive.coffee%20%282%29.gif

I'm sure that whatever the outcome, it'll lead to loads of debate.

Whyteleafe on their Website,it hasbeen mentioned that the new Managers will be working a la Corinthian Casuals,No Budget.Maybe this may catch on,most Players play Sunday Football for nothing ,so why not Saturdays.And if the Officials were to take a 10% pay cut that may help in these hard economic times.Plus F.A. Offering free entry to all their Competitions.

I agree Smudge. If clubs used the money from groundshares to keep their pitches in decent nick rather than put it in the pockets of greedy footballers I would be in favour of it.

I am not in favour of groundshares unless the income is split evenly like Italy. Have had many good chat with VP over this issue.

bedfont should have been able to fund there 1st team on money they got from feltham. no money spent on pitch or ground improvements.

and im told no budget for shipperly. where did all the money go?coffee%20%282%29.gif

Think they got clobbered with a big tax bill to do with sub letting the car park (might be wrong so please correct me) and although they are paying off the bill it seems it's taken it's toll on the playing side and well as funding the club for the day to day running costs no money went on players.

Real shame, always like going there even when Mick T was in charge, good bunch of people

Tax bill was around 20,000 to 25,000 for not declaring income from letting the car park.

That's what we were told when I was there,they asked us to take pay cuts which we did towards the end of the season and finnished 6th I think and then sacked Richard and lenny,the players were confused but said they'd play for nothing if they reinstated Richard & lenny or gave dave green the job(they interveiwed him) this fell on deaf ears and gave the job to tom fountain,so we left.

Tom went to the local papers saying we left for money.

Looks like Coulsdon have accepted the inevertable and have applied to join the Surrey Elite League.

http://www.coulsdonunited.co.uk/

Edited by The KnapMeister

i think they have been using the tax thing for about 5 years now, even in peirceys time. what do you mean even in mick t time. from reading his cv as supplied by cobbham i think he was restricted he mentions washing kit when he should have been training. it seems simple to me but i dont have to pay the bills.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Never went there before TF so can only comment on the pleasent time I've had going to Bedfont, well apart from the plane fumes anyway....realy gets into you hair ;)

It is my understanding that the Merstham appeal was never going to be done the same day as Godalmings , but it will be soon. I'm happy that Badshot are sorted and a precedent of sorts has been set. It seems there's an element of picking on the small guys here as the Ryman are quute happy for Kingstonian to groundshare .. We await

I am advised that Godalming won their appeal earlier today against the refusal of the Ryman League to allow Badshot Lea to ground share with them, for the next 12 months at least.

I am not aware that any other similar hearings took place today.

WHITELAW, HEARING THAT 21 TEAMS IN THE CCL ? SURELY NOT, THAT'S NOT GOOD !

IMAGINE THE LOSS OF REVENUE FOR CASH STRICKEN CLUBS IF THEY ARE THE ODD TEAM (NO POSSIBLE REVENUE) THEN THE FOLLOWING WEEK PLAY AWAY (NO REVENUE) THATS A POSSIBILITY OF 2 WEEKS OF NO REVENUE FOR THE CLUB ALTHOUGH I DO REALISE THAT THERE ARE OCCASIONS THAT CLUBS HAVE 2 AWAY GAMES IN SUCCESSION LAST SEASON BUT THAT WOULD RECTIFY ITSELF THROUGHOUT THE SEASON.

SO ALL CCL CLUBS, AT YOUR AGM VOTE FOR 22 CLUBS THEN LET THE CCL COMMITTEE FIND ANOTHER CAPABLE CLUB TO COMPETE IN THE PREMIER WITH THE NECESSAY FACILITIES TO BOOT.

I have just been told (on good authority) that the Epsom and Ewell groundshare at Merstham has been approved. Much relief at this good news. The next bit is having moved further away to use it a s a springboard to really push on with getting back to our own ground in our own borough .

Further good news is our programme was voted best in Combined Counties and 29th out of 756 at all levels of nonleague in recent programme awards proving there's plenty of life in our old club yet and enough people who care about it to bring our long exile to an end.