Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best of Luck.

I have just been told (on good authority) that the Epsom and Ewell groundshare at Merstham has been approved. Much relief at this good news. The next bit is having moved further away to use it a s a springboard to really push on with getting back to our own ground in our own borough .

Further good news is our programme was voted best in Combined Counties and 29th out of 756 at all levels of nonleague in recent programme awards proving there's plenty of life in our old club yet and enough people who care about it to bring our long exile to an end.

SO FAR THAT'S 2 OUT OF 3 SO UP YOURS RYMAN'S !

I have just been told (on good authority) that the Epsom and Ewell groundshare at Merstham has been approved. Much relief at this good news. The next bit is having moved further away to use it a s a springboard to really push on with getting back to our own ground in our own borough .

Further good news is our programme was voted best in Combined Counties and 29th out of 756 at all levels of nonleague in recent programme awards proving there's plenty of life in our old club yet and enough people who care about it to bring our long exile to an end.

EEFC CONGRATULATIONS IN SECURING YOUR GROUND SHARING AT MERSTAHM. ANOTHER DIFFERENT GROUND TO VISUIT NEXT SEASON ALTHOUGH LAST TIME I SAW MERSTHAM PLAY THE PITCH LOOKED REALLY GOOD SO CAN ONLY BE GOOD FOR CCL FOOTBALLERS, BUT THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO TEAMS WHO LIKE THE LONG BALL OF COURSE !

BY THE WAY EEFC WHERE DID YOU GET THE INFORMATION THAT EEFC WON THE CCL PROGRAMME OF THE SEASON AND OVERALL RATINGS ? CAN YOU GIVE ME THE WEBSITE ADDRESS ?

Whitelaw any news on Warlingham Groundshare was told that Merstham in Epsom and Ewell's case did not have to go to F.A.,just a phone call to Rymans.Has this issue been discussed between the C.C.L. and Ryman Leagues Boards,so as to clarify the situation in future.Unity in Non League would be nice,not them and us.

Thats not like you SL and I thought from his posts this Piercey bloke was an angel it can't have been him surely SL. He told me a couple of weeks ago that I didn't have any class he wouldn't be scuffling in the tunnel with you surely.

DUNCS you want to keep playing, it makes you sound childish ! but hey what should anyone expect. for your information, i have not been anywhere posted on here on a regular basis, but i note from another thread you have probably been typing up your CV, as your out soon at cove. JJ has been looking for a good assistant, but cant think of one. he wants to get one, that does more than water carries and picks up koos cones. if JJ does want a good assistant im told there is a lad at camberley with a great playing CV. coffee%20%282%29.gif

argue.gif

STOP STOP!!

Stop stirring guys. This is meant to be a friendly forum. People express their views, some like it, some dont. Can we just stop the petty arguing.

bigcry.gif

Pearcy were you at Bedfont with Mark Postins?

If you were I think we had a scuffle in the tunnel at half time a few years back when I was at Frimley Green.

Yes I was but I don't brawl.

Thats not like you SL and I thought from his posts this Piercey bloke was an angel it can't have been him surely SL. He told me a couple of weeks ago that I didn't have any class he wouldn't be scuffling in the tunnel with you surely.

I like to bury forwards,but brawling is pointless,it costs to much!

DUNCS you want to keep playing, it makes you sound childish ! but hey what should anyone expect. for your information, i have not been anywhere posted on here on a regular basis, but i note from another thread you have probably been typing up your CV, as your out soon at cove. JJ has been looking for a good assistant, but cant think of one. he wants to get one, that does more than water carries and picks up koos cones. if JJ does want a good assistant im told there is a lad at camberley with a great playing CV. coffee%20%282%29.gif

Hi "The Fan" I think your a bit out of date, I believe it's the physio at Cove who picks up the cones and carries the water!