Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Paint Drying

Capello mate, toilet !!! Anyone in here could get england through the qualifiers, now is the acid test and he's failing miserably !!! No shape, no pattern of play and the one player in the squad with that little extra (think you all know who that is) sits and gets splinters watching two clowns, heskey and lennon totally embarass england supporters the world over !!! And even if we get a late goal and win, makes no difference we are awful !! 8/1 england to win the world cup !!! I'd want 80/1 minimum

What would cheer me up no end,if these Millionaire Superstars,had the decency to Sing the National Anthem before the game,or even learn the words.Counted 4 out of 11 last night,shows their passion for wearing the shirt.Capello must be bold and drop Rooney,Lampard,Heskey and bring in Crouch,Defoe,J.Cole else they be coming home Wednesday night.

What would cheer me up no end,if these Millionaire Superstars,had the decency to Sing the National Anthem before the game,or even learn the words.Counted 4 out of 11 last night,shows their passion for wearing the shirt.Capello must be bold and drop Rooney,Lampard,Heskey and bring in Crouch,Defoe,J.Cole else they be coming home Wednesday night.

My post from the other thread. For what its worth I thought Heskey was the best player out there.

Looks like I spent my pocket money wellchampis2.gif. The youngest one is the wisest one...or becoming a gold member was the luck i needed to get all my predictions right which makes me responsible for England's... in fact not even sure it deserves a captital E after toninght... england's shocking excuse for a performance. Some would say i'm not much keeper but playing on the field i'm like bambi but I definatly would have played better than the 10players who were out there today. That really baffled me. Why did Cappelo line up with 10 men and leave Rooney out. His name was on the teamsheet so he must have caught a bug just before kick off. Anyway before everyone moans that i'm having a moan yes we are unbeaten, yes we are still in the hunt to finish top but really! Can anyone come out and defend that? Honestly!

Fooking shocking, no passion, no guts, and no fooking chance of qualifying..........I was embarrassed to wear the shirt last night the best league in the world they play in ......may be so but it full of foreign players otherwise it would be as good as the Spanish 2nd division.

To think England cant even beat a team of sand castle makers

Thank god I'm working Wednesday and wont be watching that shower of [censored] !!!!!

England were diabolical. They didn't even look as if they wanted to be on the park.

Heskey played like an overweight elephant.

Gerrard looks like he doesn't want to be skipper and is about to start crying.

The only player who showed any passion and spirit was Wright-Phillips when he came on.

We fully deserve to be on the next plane home after that dire performance.

OK, THEN.........................

Here's a little light relief for you................................

at least we are still in it and have just as good a chance of qualifying from the group as the rest of them,,take one stage at a time remember its not how you start its how you finish the, group stages are always strange and can lead to some unexpected results,be positive we don.t have some god given right to beat everyone,I can guarantee the players are more frustrated than anyone and will want to put it right in the 1 remaining group match.

Well not having been a supporter of Team England for some years now, these occasions can always be guaranteed to supply entertainment. Listening to the wireless post match last night was a hoot. Alan Green (he's from Northern Ireland by the way) was beside himself. On the telly Tyldesley sounded close to tears and I thought some sort of terrorist attack must have happened between full time and the BBC highlights show starting, judging by the grave look on Lineker's face!

Fans never learn either do they? After the Slovenia/USA game yesterday, a guy at work decked out in his red England shirt (Everton 'fan' born and bred in Surrey welded to his armchair, you know the sort ;)) surveyed the table and declared ' and when we beat Algeria tonight we'll be on 4 points..'. Some fun to be had there come Monday morning.

And the players? Well another one to add to Terry, Gerrard and Cashley. Step forward one Wayne 'i've matured now' Rooney. What was he thinking of saying that to camera? Fans who have saved up for ages, spending thousands to watch that shower of sh1te. Fans who probably take 3-4 years to earn what that petulant prima donna earns in a week. Booooooooo. There was a documentary about Bobby Moore on the other night, what a legend along with the likes of Bobby Charlton, Geoff Hurst, Martin Peters. Gentlemen all of them. What a travesty it would be if the current rabble won a tournament to elevate themselves alongside real greats like them.

Having said all that, I expect they will scrape through next week and suddenly they will be world beaters once again. Well for a few days anyway.

Rant over, ladies & gentlemen :signthankspin: